• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Michigan Gun O Meet & Greet, Wyoming, MI November 22, 2014 (Grand Rapids Area )

dmd7765

Michigan Gun Owners Meet & Greet

Saturday November 22, 2014 2pm~4pm At El Ganadero Mexican Grille
4208 Division Ave SW Wyoming, MI 49548
(616) 249-0135 South of 36th Street SW & North of 44th Street SW

All are welcome to attend, bring a friend!

No, MGO will not be covering the meal

We will have a few drawings for MGO merchandise & also have items for sale T-shirt-Hats-Mugs-Membership Specials!

No liquor license OC /CC good to go!

dmd7765

It was suggested that I introduce myself.

I am 50 years old, married, father of 2. I am a member of MIchigan Open Carry. I am also a member of Michigan Gun Owners. I was elected to the Board of Directors for a 2 year term this past July. I am currently serving as Treasurer for the current election cycle.

I see some familiar names, I use the same user id on MOC and MGO.

dmd7765

Michigan Gun Owners Meet & Greet

Saturday November 22, 2014 2pm~4pm At El Ganadero Mexican Grille
4208 Division Ave SW Wyoming, MI 49548
(616) 249-0135 South of 36th Street SW & North of 44th Street SW

All are welcome to attend, bring a friend!

No, MGO will not be covering the meal

We will have a few drawings for MGO merchandise & also have items for sale T-shirt-Hats-Mugs-Membership Specials!

No liquor license OC /CC good to go!

Here is the Facebook event... https://www.facebook.com/events/485226368286111/

Last edited: