• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Photo at the top of our forum section

OC Freedom

The gal on the right with the ponytail in the photo above seems to be wearing a necklace with a cross upside down. It is hard to make out on my tablet, but am I seeing this correctly?

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
First, where is the picture?

And second, An upside-down Latin cross is based on a tradition that holds that Saint Peter was martyred by being crucified upside-down. Today it is often associated with anti-Christian or Satanic groups.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
First, where is the picture?

And second, An upside-down Latin cross is based on a tradition that holds that Saint Peter was martyred by being crucified upside-down.

--snipped--.
The picture is at the extreme top left hand corner of every page here. :)

The cross is worn by the young lady on the far right end - tan top & braided hair.

Last edited:

solus

truly a slow night in the hallows of OC forum

you know they say if you listen to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida backwards you can hear the killer klowns from outer space talk to y'al...

ipse

1245A Defender

Wowwie!!!

truly a slow night in the hallows of OC forum

you know they say if you listen to In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida backwards you can hear the killer klowns from outer space talk to y'al...

ipse

truly, it must be slow...

But,,, Ive often wondered about the unfortunately posed little black girl wearing green and white stripes.
She appears to have what I describe as,,, over weight, old, grandma breasts, sagging down to her belly!

OC Freedom

Thanks for the replies. She did not have the look of being on the dark side, she appears to be pleasant, unlike Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Hilliray Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc. Those women are truly evil in my book.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Thanks for the replies. She did not have the look of being on the dark side, she appears to be pleasant, unlike Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein, Hilliray Clinton, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, etc. Those women are truly evil in my book.

Are the two on the right supposed to be lesbians?

We should make up short story-lines for the people in the pic...

Last edited:

solus

truly, it must be slow...

But,,, Ive often wondered about the unfortunately posed little black girl wearing green and white stripes.
She appears to have what I describe as,,, over weight, old, grandma breasts, sagging down to her belly!

darn, made me look...shudder...

ipse