Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Happy Halloween ! Don't get too scared this Hallows Eve...

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    Happy Halloween ! Don't get too scared this Hallows Eve...

    Boo ! Sleep tight.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,158
    Nyaah, I'll be at Church for a while on All Hallowed Saint's E'en, remembering the sainted gone before me.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran MSG Laigaie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Philipsburg, Montana
    Posts
    3,137

    199 this year

    Halloween is a big thing at my house. This time the local paper found me and I got an interview and a pic in the paper.
    There were several Open Carriers at the house and absolutely NO children were harmed. The locals have been watching me assemble the cemetery all month. They see me armed and not dangerous.

    I had my No 594 / Yes 591 signs prominently displayed in and around the cemetery. Cool

    199 this year, up from 103 last year.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

  4. #4
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Halloween is a big thing at my house. This time the local paper found me and I got an interview and a pic in the paper.
    There were several Open Carriers at the house and absolutely NO children were harmed. The locals have been watching me assemble the cemetery all month. They see me armed and not dangerous.

    I had my No 594 / Yes 591 signs prominently displayed in and around the cemetery. Cool

    199 this year, up from 103 last year.
    Was loads of fun glad I was able to come over and enjoy what you set up!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  5. #5
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Halloween? Oh, didn't notice
    Advocate freedom please

  6. #6
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    I've only heard of one innocent killed by cops this Halloween, a dark skinned fella dressed as a samurai, replica sword and all - in Utah. Shot at 6 times, hit 4 times, several in the back.

    Apparently he "lunged," at the cops, right before he ran for his life and was tragically killed.

    One less criminal on the streets! High fives all around boys, job well done!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I've only heard of one innocent killed by cops this Halloween, a dark skinned fella dressed as a samurai, replica sword and all - in Utah. Shot at 6 times, hit 4 times, several in the back.

    Apparently he "lunged," at the cops, right before he ran for his life and was tragically killed.

    One less criminal on the streets! High fives all around boys, job well done!
    Cite or link to story?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  8. #8
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    I'm on my cell and it's being a piece o junk and won't let me copy paste. Just Google search "Utah samurai sword shooting."

    Sorry.

    Also I was incorrect, he was shot 6 times - 4 in the back.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  9. #9
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,158
    It was in the Florida sub-forum that someone was asking about carrying a costume sword for Halloween. I wonder if he did. You know that your inquisitor will not read RT except perhaps on your recommendation.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  11. #11
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    It was in the Florida sub-forum that someone was asking about carrying a costume sword for Halloween. I wonder if he did. You know that your inquisitor will not read RT except perhaps on your recommendation.
    I honestly just grabbed the second link down upon Google searching. It wasn't intentional, I just rarely grab the top search result.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,158
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I honestly just grabbed the second link down upon Google searching. It wasn't intentional, I just rarely grab the top search result.
    Eschew G00gle, primacy of listing is sold.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  13. #13
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Eschew G00gle, primacy of listing is sold.
    I doubt it, and I'm sure they'd deny that till the end times.
    Advocate freedom please

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •