Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: High Point must be good gun. Drug dealers use them.

High Point must be good gun. Drug dealers use them.

http://www.mass.gov/courts/docs/sjc/...ns/12p1215.pdf

"The apartment where the search warrant was executed
    consisted of five rooms, including a living room, two bedrooms,
    and a kitchen. Police located Joel Moore in the smaller
    bedroom, which contained a day bed; it was in disarray with
    clothes scattered all over and piled on the bed. The room also
    contained a bureau, on top of which was a black backpack. An
    officer unzipped the backpack and saw a handle and trigger guard
    of what was later identified as a Taurus nine millimeter
    semiautomatic pistol (Taurus pistol). The officer also found
    two pieces of mail from the Social Security Administration
    addressed to the defendant at a different address in Dorchester,
    a letter addressed to Eddie Gaston, a box of plastic sandwich
    bags, a loaded High Point .380 caliber semiautomatic pistol
    (High Point pistol),
    a single loose round of ammunition, and
    assorted items of very large male clothing."

I'm sold, I need one now...

Hi-Point Firearms Model 995 Carbine

Quote Originally Posted by policemag
    As a matter of fact, we're all a bit embarrassed to admit we liked it and now we all want one to play with. We're not alone in this. It seems some 60-odd actual police agencies have already adopted the Hi-Point Carbine for a duty rifle and more are following suit. I saw the list and Hi-Point will supply you their names and phone numbers if you want to check on how the guns are doing for yourself.
    http://www.policemag.com/channel/wea...al/page/2.aspx
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Hi-Point Firearms Model 995 Carbine

http://www.policemag.com/channel/wea...al/page/2.aspx
    That's amazing.... Some 60 odd departments... Out of like 639726393639303 departments in the US. Damn they have a huge market.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    That's amazing.... Some 60 odd departments... Out of like 639726393639303 departments in the US. Damn they have a huge market.
    If we are gonna stop spending money we don't have, the cutbacks gotta come somewhere

I heard they are gonna start selling body armor. You're gonna trust your life to that right, primus?

Right??

Haha. Jokes.

Banned
    Make all drug laws void, and there would be no drug crimes to the extent that they are today..

Bad idea ? Portugal did it ... and did not re-instate the drug laws..

Some wants to do meth..let them, its their body ...

That's amazing.... Some 60 odd departments... Out of like 639,726,393,639,303 departments in the US. Damn they have a huge market.
    Cite please for the number you quoted, oh that's right YOU CAN'T GET ONE because you're claiming in the region of 1,000 departments in the US alone for EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET !!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Make all drug laws void, and there would be no drug crimes to the extent that they are today..

substance use among adolescents/young adults has significantly declined and the monies collected from the taxes is providing mental health treatment across their country.

only problem david, the loss of so many LE, feds, etc., jobs across the country would throw us into another economic downturn...and what would the local LEs do with all the surplus military equipment they love to use? it would rust away...

but hey it is a crazy idea to legalize and stop the war on drugs...didn't work when they finally decided to end prohibition did it?

also consider how much money is currently being stored in colorado and washington and oregon because the feds have told the local banks to not accept the money from the states legal sale of maryjane...sure think the state and federal level economy(s) could use an infusion of the money instead of it just sitting in warehouses under guard.

another strange idea is the flat tax, rich or poor, flat 10% w/o any type of loopholes...too may would be thrown out of business, lawyers, IRS etc.

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 11-02-2014 at 08:25 AM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

LOL MRAP on cinder blocks would be a fine weather tight hovel for an unemployable cop, better'n a refrigerator box. The tires would be great raised bed gardens, and the wheels make good fire-rings. Pull the seats out and put them on the roof as rocking chairs.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by scouser View Post
    Cite please for the number you quoted, oh that's right YOU CAN'T GET ONE because you're claiming in the region of 1,000 departments in the US alone for EVERY HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET !!
    Lol your joking right?

Sarcasm lost on you much? And it wasn't a "quote" Maria. Hence the "like" before the number.....

Do you have a cite for that number you quoted for the human population????!!!!!

Lmao
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Some times it takes a BIG /S
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Banned
    Lol your joking right?

Sarcasm lost on you much? And it wasn't a "quote" Maria. Hence the "like" before the number.....

Do you have a cite for that number you quoted for the human population????!!!!!

Lmao
    Look, if you are going to spout out a number , make sure its accurate...

639726393639302 is the correct value accord to : www.keepingtabsonnothing.com
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-02-2014 at 01:02 PM.

HP's are affordable, and they work. Who cares what some drug dealers use, or for that matter what police use.

If you got a brain and don't want a hi point it is simple. Do NOT buy one, or own one. If that is too much for a person to mentally handle they should seek professional help.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Thumbs up

This guy is a Libertarian. Live free and let be!

That sounds suspicious Libertarian, next thing no permits required to buy a gun or to carry them.

The end is nigh!!!
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

http://www.mass.gov/courts/docs/sjc/...ns/12p1215.pdf

"The apartment where the search warrant was executed
    consisted of five rooms, including a living room, two bedrooms,
    and a kitchen. Police located Joel Moore in the smaller
    bedroom, which contained a day bed; it was in disarray with
    clothes scattered all over and piled on the bed. The room also
    contained a bureau, on top of which was a black backpack. An
    officer unzipped the backpack and saw a handle and trigger guard
    of what was later identified as a Taurus nine millimeter
    semiautomatic pistol (Taurus pistol). The officer also found
    two pieces of mail from the Social Security Administration
    addressed to the defendant at a different address in Dorchester,
    a letter addressed to Eddie Gaston, a box of plastic sandwich
    bags, a loaded High Point .380 caliber semiautomatic pistol
    (High Point pistol),
    a single loose round of ammunition, and
    assorted items of very large male clothing."

I'm sold, I need one now...
    haha. Born and raised in Dorchester. It's good to see nothing has changed since I left.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by philly View Post
    This guy is a Libertarian. Live free and let be!
    Gov't officials just call me .. terrorist

I'm always amazed at the people who look down their nose at a HP. My experience is that most have never shot one when they talk smack about them. I have a 9mm carbine, and absolutely love it. They are made in America, and should it be needed they have world class customer service. When you buy one you don't need to go to their web site to register it for warranty, they don't care if your owner one, or 99. They will fix it forever (if needed). Are they going to win a beauty pageant? No. Will they go bang? Yes.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I'm always amazed at the people who look down their nose at a HP. My experience is that most have never shot one when they talk smack about them. I have a 9mm carbine, and absolutely love it. They are made in America, and should it be needed they have world class customer service. When you buy one you don't need to go to their web site to register it for warranty, they don't care if your owner one, or 99. They will fix it forever (if needed). Are they going to win a beauty pageant? No. Will they go bang? Yes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxw_Sm6kRRg nutnfancy agrees

Hey Primus - you just keep giggling away at hi-points. Maybe one day you'll find one aimed at you by someone who knows how to shoot it correctly, not sideways, and that will be that. No more doubt left in what's left of your mind.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

For your viewing pleasure Primus.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuAa7bvb-1k
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Hey Primus - you just keep giggling away at hi-points. Maybe one day you'll find one aimed at you by someone who knows how to shoot it correctly, not sideways, and that will be that. No more doubt left in what's left of your mind.
    I sincerely hope not... I'd rather not go out by a piece of trash.

I doubt it though. Since anyone who actually knows how to use guns buys anything but a hi-point... (Unless they just have one for kicks and other primary weapons)

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    For your viewing pleasure Primus.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuAa7bvb-1k
    No way??? You mean it sent a bullet 100yds out?? Wow.... Color me impressed... It doesn't show his next shot probably broke the thing lol

Banned
    No way??? You mean it sent a bullet 100yds out?? Wow.... Color me impressed... It doesn't show his next shot probably broke the thing lol
    Lucky it doubles as a boomerang too !

Lucky it doubles as a boomerang too !
    Meh would probably make a better hammer. Actually that would probably break it too. So maybe a paper weight? Just one piece of paper though.

Banned
    Not only do they function without problem, but they are probably one of THE BEST choices for pistolwhipping.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast