• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Take my survey for class please! GUN STUFF survey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--
I saw no real harm in all but one question posed; the only gun question I never answer in ANY form is "how many guns do you own?". Whether it is one or one-thousand, their effect in terms of criminal statistics is negligible, seeing as you can't count non-occurrences.
+1 - did the exact same thing :)

1245A Defender

Well,,,

snipped....

Solus- That review was from 2006, when the old owner Dan was not the best business person. It is under new ownership and they are working to overhaul the reputation.

Sorry to cause such a commotion on the forum.

I read all the forums about the shop.. Start in 2006, and they are mostly bad reviews.
The in was bumped in 2008,,, and 2013,,, still bad.

Bumped again in 2014 by the new owner to make excuses,,, and some amends.
I dont believe them at all, especially cause of the way Grape was treated just recently!

How are they working to overhaul their reputation? I think we deserve to know!

BTW, I took your survey, answered honestly, but not in 3 words or less...

Why would anybody restrict the answer to an essay question to just 3 words?
Could it even be done?

Last edited:

OC for ME

Answer yes to question 3...in question 3? Yes to what?

GFZs are unconstitutional when applied to public property.

The only question to ask is: Has a GFZ ever stopped a criminal?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Answer yes to question 3...in question 3? Yes to what?

GFZs are unconstitutional when applied to public property.

The only question to ask is: Has a GFZ ever stopped a criminal?
So he had a typo and missed it in proofreading. Everybody else seems to have understood what he meant.

Question #3 should read "If you answered yes to question 2, how many firearms do you own?"

Don't get ahead of the OP - this is a work in progress. Interim stages to be submitted to his instructor.

philly

I read all the forums about the shop.. Start in 2006, and they are mostly bad reviews.
The in was bumped in 2008,,, and 2013,,, still bad.

Bumped again in 2014 by the new owner to make excuses,,, and some amends.
I dont believe them at all, especially cause of the way Grape was treated just recently!

How are they working to overhaul their reputation? I think we deserve to know!

BTW, I took your survey, answered honestly, but not in 3 words or less...

Why would anybody restrict the answer to an essay question to just 3 words?
Could it even be done?

The three words or less makes one become creative to express their opinion. And the gun shop has an atmosphere you have to experience.

philly

So he had a typo and missed it in proofreading. Everybody else seems to have understood what he meant.

Question #3 should read "If you answered yes to question 2, how many firearms do you own?"

Don't get ahead of the OP - this is a work in progress. Interim stages to be submitted to his instructor.

Much appreciated grape.

Chuck!

Yes sir we have a mounted 50 cal and a M1919 Browning aerial model.

I always got along with that old fart, but I thought he died and the store closed years ago
I'm kind of embarrassed to find out it's still open

Because of traffic, Main Street Westerville is something I drive around unless it's absolutely necessary,,,,

philly

I always got along with that old fart, but I thought he died and the store closed years ago
I'm kind of embarrassed to find out it's still open

Because of traffic, Main Street Westerville is something I drive around unless it's absolutely necessary,,,,

Yes Dan Aumiller is still alive and kicking. He won't give up any of his Class III's haha. Stop in and see the shop it has changed quite a bit.