Thread: New Poll on ebola ! Yeah ! We love 'em...on quarantine

Banned

New Poll on ebola ! Yeah ! We love 'em...on quarantine

http://www.prisonplanet.com/poll-71-...ine-in-us.html

Lots of people loooove having others quarantined ...

Well, actually it is a LSM/WSJ poll

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/ebo...orkers-n239576

shich results include, "Eighty-five percent of self-described Republicans say they think the quarantines should be enforced, versus 65 percent of Democrats and 60 percent of independents. Ninety-one percent of Tea Party backers also believe the quarantines are necessary. "

I'll see if I can find the lieberaltarian position.

Nearly three-fourths of those polled between Thursday and Saturday said they agreed with 21-day quarantines for returning health workers even if they haven’t yet developed symptoms of the virus. http://online.wsj.com/articles/wsj-n...ers-1414971232
    The best results that I could find, but with no mention of political affiliation
    http://www.ipsos-na.com/download/pr.aspx?id=13978
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-04-2014 at 06:42 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Recently had an "Ebola" call. Fire and medics refused to show. Just 2 dumb cops (I know them well and its out of love) and a cruiser. Then the guy proceeded to run away from them after talking to them for a while.

Best part is his story of how he "got Ebola". Let's just say it involved activities with an African American woman. Not even one that had been to Africa lately or probably ever. She was just a normal healthy African american woman.

Winner
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Recently had an "Ebola" call. Fire and medics refused to show. Just 2 dumb cops (I know them well and its out of love) and a cruiser. Then the guy proceeded to run away from them after talking to them for a while.

Best part is his story of how he "got Ebola". Let's just say it involved activities with an African American woman. Not even one that had been to Africa lately or probably ever. She was just a normal healthy African american woman.

Winner
    Shame on those evil African American women. (extreme sarcasm)
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Winner
    OK...where's the video?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    OK...where's the video?
    Lmao I love it. Well played brother
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

UPDATE!! Ebola improvised weaponized. Guinea terrorists steal infected blood samples

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.