Thread: MDA says no open carry cake for you before dinner

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

MDA says no open carry cake for you before dinner

... wait, what? Try to figure that analogy out!
    http://www.guns.com/2014/11/03/moms-...y-texas-video/

It's easy peasy - MDA's entire argument is attempting to try to legitimize prior restraint with emotional appeal.
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 11-04-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    Advocate freedom please

She seems like a snotty bitch.

Her "Cake" is a gun ban... but they aren't there yet, they are saying they have to eat dinner first...

so basically, what she's saying is.. they eventually want a complete ban on firearms, but they are taking what they think they can get now, and will keep chipping away at it until they can get a whole ban in place... no matter what lies or propaganda they have to use.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Haven't listen to the linked video yet but looking at the quoted words I see something rather curious.

no open carry cake for you before dinner - transposing position = "no open carry for you", leaving "cake before dinner." Cake =pieces of sweets - getting Target to say No Guns would be sweet for them. Dinner = total ban, eating us alive.

So we have "No open carry for you. First Target, then total ban."

Too far out? Am I forcing what I want to see or is there a code there for MDA members??
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Haven't listen to the linked video yet but looking at the quoted words I see something rather curious.

no open carry cake for you before dinner - transposing position = "no open carry for you", leaving "cake before dinner." Cake =pieces of sweets - getting Target to say No Guns would be sweet for them. Dinner = total ban, eating us alive.

So we have "No open carry for you. First Target, then total ban."

Too far out? Am I forcing what I want to see or is there a code there for MDA members??

You're giving them too much credit - trying to make sense of something completely nonsensical.
    Advocate freedom please