• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I donated to SAF today to fight I-594 in court -- you should too!

bani

refusing to vote, refusing to do anything other than ignore laws, that is giving up.

Last edited:

Jeff. State

Banned
refusing to vote, refusing to do anything other than ignore laws, that is giving up.

No, giving up would be recognizing the BS laws "voted" in as legitimate. They are NOT and will not be complied with, it is happening in many places. Connecticut is growing very close to "lines being crossed" and when they are a civil war will spread across this nation.

Coming to the REALIZATION that the system is a charade and not participating in it, is not giving up.

davidmcbeth

Banned
No, giving up would be recognizing the BS laws "voted" in as legitimate. They are NOT and will not be complied with, it is happening in many places. Connecticut is growing very close to "lines being crossed" and when they are a civil war will spread across this nation.

Coming to the REALIZATION that the system is a charade and not participating in it, is not giving up.

CT residents do not have the fortitude my friend...even if the line is crossed.

davidmcbeth

Banned
How about if the raids start?

I have already suggested to several 2nd amendment groups to take action to prevent such raids including holding drills in public to show that citizens are preparing/prepared. Nope. Not interested.

Or to start contacting people who are pro-2nd to nullify any charges using jury nullification (that requires zero exposure to harm). Nope. Not interested.

If you have any suggestions, post 'em ! Always willing to consider alternatives.

Civil war is not going to happen. Armed resistance is not going to happen. Those folks who say that simply don't know~just "wishful" thinking. This is lilly white Connecticut you're talking about.

The 2nd amendment groups that said "don't register" also had their spokesmen say "we personally don't have anything to register" at the same time. That's sticking your neck out, huh?

Last edited:

Dave_pro2a

We are losing ground at a prodigious pace .

Because republicans refuse to embrace freedom. Because liberals refuse to embrace freedom.
Because both parties want to erode Rights -- in a manner that each see fit (sometimes they align, sometimes they don't)
Because liberals control unions.
Because liberals control education.
Because the internet is controlled by liberals (some of the largest companies i.e. FB and google).
Because the mainstream media is largely controlled by liberal, especially in WA.
Because both parties have allowed near unfettered immigration from various 'ports and places.'
Because open carry activists push mainstream sensibilities.
Because idiots blame the tool and not the perpetrator when it comes to crimes.
Because vulture like soulless, opportunistic, politicians pass laws on top of the bodies of dead children.
Because gays and lesbians refuse to fight for other people's Rights, while at the same time demands everyone fight for the Rights of Gays and Lesbians.
Because the Hollywierd elite use celebrity status to shame, guilt, cajole, manipulate, dupe, etc their young and dumb fans into voting for whomever the celebrity deems worthy.

Because THE STATE controls education.

IDK man, why are we ALWAYS losing Rights over time.

Dave_pro2a

But that doesn't mean you have to do anything.

Sometimes, the only thing to do is sit back in a lawn chair, crack a cold beer, and watch the house burn.

There's not much anyone can do to change the direction of the wind or call down the rain.

Last edited: