• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Muslim Sharia Expansion Strategy

HPmatt

investors Business Daily outlines how Muslims plan to insert Sharia law to the US in this editorial about how the Swedes are letting them take over their country.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/110514-725124-sweden-cedes-control-of-muslim-areas.htm

Have been reading Andrew Mccarthy's book - The Grand Jihad, How Islam and the Left Sabotage America. He is the attorney that prosecuted the Muslim Blind Sheik - Omar Abdel Rahman- the original World Trade Center bomber, and lays out the Islam strategy and plans to weaken the US for eventual submission to Islam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Diversity and political correctness. The Swedes are not the only Europeans to have ceded territory and control to proponents of Sharia law. There are pockets here in the USA where for all intents and purposes that is the case - but at least for now they are not keeping the cops out nor have the cops given up going in.

The hyphenated American http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyphenated_American is bad enough. The person living here who maintains the language, culture, morals and mores of their place of origin with no assimilation at all is a clear and present danger. This is not where you came from, so stop expecting things to be just like they were there. Maybe a little bit more of "when in Rome do as the Romans do"?

stay safe.