Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: isis/whois/weis/whateverIS - wants to wipe out iran & syria - why we fighting?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838

    isis/whois/weis/whateverIS - wants to wipe out iran & syria - why we fighting?

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...up-everything/

    I would say let isis, iraq, syria, iran all fight among themselves ... let them whip each other out ...

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    The I.S.I.S./L. production is an alternative route of ousting Assad in Syria. When Putin THANKFULLY stopped the war about to happen to get rid of Assad, a new plan was necessary. Therefore ISIS was created by the CIA/MOSSAD.

    The M.E. has been systematically destabilized by the US/Israeli Govts. When the time is right it will get "Biblical" regarding Israel and attacks on it from it's neighbors(see gog/magog). Israel will "defend" itself through mass extermination of it's neighbors and the AC will come on the scene to "make peace".


    Just my opinion of course.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    The I.S.I.S./L. production is an alternative route of ousting Assad in Syria. When Putin THANKFULLY stopped the war about to happen to get rid of Assad, a new plan was necessary. Therefore ISIS was created by the CIA/MOSSAD.

    The M.E. has been systematically destabilized by the US/Israeli Govts. When the time is right it will get "Biblical" regarding Israel and attacks on it from it's neighbors(see gog/magog). Israel will "defend" itself through mass extermination of it's neighbors and the AC will come on the scene to "make peace".


    Just my opinion of course.
    Well, it certainly came out of nowhere to the public. BAM ! Whole armies made overnight.

  4. #4
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    How has this thread been viewed 2,200+ times in 5.5 hours? ISIS must be a hot search term.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    How has this thread been viewed 2,200+ times in 5.5 hours? ISIS must be a hot search term.
    About 2200 FBI agents .... just doing their job I guess ....

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Well, it certainly came out of nowhere to the public. BAM ! Whole armies made overnight.
    That's the really funny thing. Have you ever actually seen a "whole army"?


    IMO the media has shown a handful of scary men in masks with flags driving around in pick up trucks or marching down the street or shooting miscellaneous military weapons. I don't think there is a force capable of "capturing" city after city in Syria and Iraq, I think it is a manufactured fable perpetuated by a complicit MSM.

  7. #7
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views? This is not typical of OCDO. Usually a hot thread is lucky to get 3-400 views in one night, and this thread is as cold as ice. Weird.

    *twilight zone music*
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Redbaron007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    SW MO
    Posts
    1,637
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    How has this thread been viewed 2,200+ times in 5.5 hours? ISIS must be a hot search term.
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    About 2200 FBI agents .... just doing their job I guess ....


    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views? This is not typical of OCDO. Usually a hot thread is lucky to get 3-400 views in one night, and this thread is as cold as ice. Weird.

    *twilight zone music*
    I heard that music last night. It could have been Jeff.State checking to see if anyone was responding to his comments; when no one did....well it stopped.
    "I can live for two weeks on a good compliment."
    ~Mark Twain

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views?<snip>

    *twilight zone music*
    The FBI agents had lunch .. and then NAPPY TIME ...zzzzzzzzzz

  10. #10
    Campaign Veteran since9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Posts
    6,787
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...up-everything/

    I would say let isis, iraq, syria, iran all fight among themselves ... let them whip each other out ...
    That only works if they're only wiping each other out.

    Unfortunately, that's not the case:

    ISIS is wiping out the Kurds and the Christians.

    Syria is no friend to Christian or Jew.

    Iran has repeatedly stated if they ever develop nuclear weapons, they'll test them on Israel, regardless of the consequences.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by since9 View Post
    That only works if they're only wiping each other out.

    Unfortunately, that's not the case:

    ISIS is wiping out the Kurds and the Christians.

    Syria is no friend to Christian or Jew.

    Iran has repeatedly stated if they ever develop nuclear weapons, they'll test them on Israel, regardless of the consequences.
    It's NOT our responsibility!

    We need to mind our own business. We have killed FAR MORE innocents in Iraq since 1991 than ISIS ever will. Besides most of what we see regarding ISIS/L is PROPAGANDA/LIES.

    Iran can develop whatever it wants for self preservation. Israel can defend itself quite well and if it couldn't, scripture says GOD WILL.

    The USA needs to start minding its own business but as long as our populace keeps agreeing to fight the Military Industrial Complex's money makers we will continue to send the ignorant who join .mil to their deaths/maiming/and SOUL LOSS.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 11-11-2014 at 08:56 AM.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,156
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views? This is not typical of OCDO. Usually a hot thread is lucky to get 3-400 views in one night, and this thread is as cold as ice. Weird. *twilight zone music*
    Go to the front page of OCDO where Currently Active Users are listed and note the number of 'Guests', they're vastly, I suspect all, web bots, spiders and crawlers. Some are relatively innocent, from G00gle for instance, but some are from the US's National Snooping Alliance, and Russia's, and China's and ISIL, et cetera. For the Gullah-bull, remember that they run from behind US proxy servers.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    It's NOT our responsibility!

    We need to mind our own business. We have killed FAR MORE innocents in Iraq since 1991 than ISIS ever will. Besides most of what we see regarding ISIS/L is PROPAGANDA/LIES.

    Iran can develop whatever it wants for self preservation. Israel can defend itself quite well and if it couldn't, scripture says GOD WILL.

    The USA needs to start minding its own business but as long as our populace keeps agreeing to fight the Military Industrial Complex's money makers we will continue to send the ignorant who join .mil to their deaths/maiming/and SOUL LOSS.
    SOUL LOSS.....

    Lol thanks brother I enjoy your posts. They are always good for a chuckle.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    SOUL LOSS.....

    Lol thanks brother I enjoy your posts. They are always good for a chuckle.
    22 suicides a day isn't anything to "chuckle" over.

  15. #15
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    22 suicides a day isn't anything to "chuckle" over.
    I agree. I chuckle at you. Not suicide. Ive lost broghers to that statistic. In fact I wasn't even aware you were referring to suicide since it was buried in your rant. Tough to take you serious sometimes so I figures you meant soul loss due to being infidels or something.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    691
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I agree. I chuckle at you. Not suicide. Ive lost broghers to that statistic. In fact I wasn't even aware you were referring to suicide since it was buried in your rant. Tough to take you serious sometimes so I figures you meant soul loss due to being infidels or something.
    The .mil has another name for it now. "Moral injury"

    Knowingly killing people who would otherwise threaten no one until WE stomp around THEIR country, will damage if not destroy someones soul.

    .mil has even admitted as much.

    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2...-veterans.html



    ETA: "Moral injury" is the consequence of going into "wars" that are completely unjust and waged for hidden interests not for "national security/defense". ie: Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War I, A-stan, Iraq, etc. Our troops have killed tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocents in just the last 13 years for LIES.
    Last edited by Jeff. State; 11-11-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •