• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

isis/whois/weis/whateverIS - wants to wipe out iran & syria - why we fighting?

Jeff. State

Banned
The I.S.I.S./L. production is an alternative route of ousting Assad in Syria. When Putin THANKFULLY stopped the war about to happen to get rid of Assad, a new plan was necessary. Therefore ISIS was created by the CIA/MOSSAD.

The M.E. has been systematically destabilized by the US/Israeli Govts. When the time is right it will get "Biblical" regarding Israel and attacks on it from it's neighbors(see gog/magog). Israel will "defend" itself through mass extermination of it's neighbors and the AC will come on the scene to "make peace".

Just my opinion of course.;)

davidmcbeth

Banned
The I.S.I.S./L. production is an alternative route of ousting Assad in Syria. When Putin THANKFULLY stopped the war about to happen to get rid of Assad, a new plan was necessary. Therefore ISIS was created by the CIA/MOSSAD.

The M.E. has been systematically destabilized by the US/Israeli Govts. When the time is right it will get "Biblical" regarding Israel and attacks on it from it's neighbors(see gog/magog). Israel will "defend" itself through mass extermination of it's neighbors and the AC will come on the scene to "make peace".

Just my opinion of course.;)

Well, it certainly came out of nowhere to the public. BAM ! Whole armies made overnight.

The Truth

How has this thread been viewed 2,200+ times in 5.5 hours? ISIS must be a hot search term.

Jeff. State

Banned
Well, it certainly came out of nowhere to the public. BAM ! Whole armies made overnight.

That's the really funny thing. Have you ever actually seen a "whole army"?

IMO the media has shown a handful of scary men in masks with flags driving around in pick up trucks or marching down the street or shooting miscellaneous military weapons. I don't think there is a force capable of "capturing" city after city in Syria and Iraq, I think it is a manufactured fable perpetuated by a complicit MSM.

The Truth

I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views? This is not typical of OCDO. Usually a hot thread is lucky to get 3-400 views in one night, and this thread is as cold as ice. Weird.

*twilight zone music*

Redbaron007

How has this thread been viewed 2,200+ times in 5.5 hours? ISIS must be a hot search term.

About 2200 FBI agents .... just doing their job I guess ....

rofl.gif

I'm still confused by the views on this thread. There were 2,200 real quick, and in the 12+ hours since, maybe 20 views? This is not typical of OCDO. Usually a hot thread is lucky to get 3-400 views in one night, and this thread is as cold as ice. Weird.

*twilight zone music*

I heard that music last night. It could have been Jeff.State checking to see if anyone was responding to his comments; when no one did....well it stopped. ;)

since9

Campaign Veteran
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ter-from-obama-to-ayatollah-fs-up-everything/

I would say let isis, iraq, syria, iran all fight among themselves ... let them whip each other out ...

That only works if they're only wiping each other out.

Unfortunately, that's not the case:

ISIS is wiping out the Kurds and the Christians.

Syria is no friend to Christian or Jew.

Iran has repeatedly stated if they ever develop nuclear weapons, they'll test them on Israel, regardless of the consequences.

Jeff. State

Banned
That only works if they're only wiping each other out.

Unfortunately, that's not the case:

ISIS is wiping out the Kurds and the Christians.

Syria is no friend to Christian or Jew.

Iran has repeatedly stated if they ever develop nuclear weapons, they'll test them on Israel, regardless of the consequences.

It's NOT our responsibility!

We need to mind our own business. We have killed FAR MORE innocents in Iraq since 1991 than ISIS ever will. Besides most of what we see regarding ISIS/L is PROPAGANDA/LIES.

Iran can develop whatever it wants for self preservation. Israel can defend itself quite well and if it couldn't, scripture says GOD WILL.

The USA needs to start minding its own business but as long as our populace keeps agreeing to fight the Military Industrial Complex's money makers we will continue to send the ignorant who join .mil to their deaths/maiming/and SOUL LOSS.

Last edited:

Primus

It's NOT our responsibility!

We need to mind our own business. We have killed FAR MORE innocents in Iraq since 1991 than ISIS ever will. Besides most of what we see regarding ISIS/L is PROPAGANDA/LIES.

Iran can develop whatever it wants for self preservation. Israel can defend itself quite well and if it couldn't, scripture says GOD WILL.

The USA needs to start minding its own business but as long as our populace keeps agreeing to fight the Military Industrial Complex's money makers we will continue to send the ignorant who join .mil to their deaths/maiming/and SOUL LOSS.
SOUL LOSS.....

Lol thanks brother I enjoy your posts. They are always good for a chuckle.

Primus

22 suicides a day isn't anything to "chuckle" over.
I agree. I chuckle at you. Not suicide. Ive lost broghers to that statistic. In fact I wasn't even aware you were referring to suicide since it was buried in your rant. Tough to take you serious sometimes so I figures you meant soul loss due to being infidels or something.

Jeff. State

Banned
I agree. I chuckle at you. Not suicide. Ive lost broghers to that statistic. In fact I wasn't even aware you were referring to suicide since it was buried in your rant. Tough to take you serious sometimes so I figures you meant soul loss due to being infidels or something.

The .mil has another name for it now. "Moral injury"

Knowingly killing people who would otherwise threaten no one until WE stomp around THEIR country, will damage if not destroy someones soul.

.mil has even admitted as much.

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/03/04/conference-to-address-soul-repair-for-veterans.html

ETA: "Moral injury" is the consequence of going into "wars" that are completely unjust and waged for hidden interests not for "national security/defense". ie: Korea, Vietnam, Gulf War I, A-stan, Iraq, etc. Our troops have killed tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocents in just the last 13 years for LIES.

Last edited: