• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry to the Capitol

stealthyeliminator

OCT is having a 'Carry to the Capitol' event to take place Monday, January 26th, beginning around 10am.

www.carrytothecapitol.com

You can buy tickets at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/carry-to-the-capitol-tickets-13235593015 NOTE I don't know why the date/time is wrong on the eventbrite page. The correct date/time is on the Facebook page.

"Join us on the south steps of the Capitol for a rally in support of constitutional carry. After the rally, we will contact all 181 legislators in the House and Senate to encourage and persuade them to remove barriers and infringements to this fundamental right. It's time the legislature stop requiring Texans to obtain government sponsored permission slips before being able to bear arms."

"Bring your CHL if you have one. We're asking everyone, CHL or not, to also wear an empty holster to signify the missing pistol that Texas law prevents us from bearing openly."

stealthyeliminator

Carry to the Capitol is almost here! It will be starting at 10am sharp!

The tickets were to help pay for the event but if you did not purchase one you can still come out and say hi or join us!

stealthyeliminator