• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Green Top

The Truth

Often when asked how I would like an item bagged I say just leave it out - I'm going to eat it in the car. Usually regarding stuff like battery multipacks, clothing, and TP.

Have you noticed that a lot of folks seem to lack any sense of humor? They just stare at you like you are from outer space.

stay safe.

Yeah, but you are a really dry humor, cryptically speaking kinda dude. :lol:

conhntr

Often when asked how I would like an item bagged I say just leave it out - I'm going to eat it in the car. Usually regarding stuff like battery multipacks, clothing, and TP.

Have you noticed that a lot of folks seem to lack any sense of humor? They just stare at you like you are from outer space.

stay safe.

You remind me of my old man. Once he sees they dont get the joke/ or dont think its funny he just keeps shoveking it on with a big ol grin. Your example he would be asking "do younhave a microwave to warm up the batteries so i can eat them in the car. Can you get me a napkin and a fork" etc If you take it far enough you can get almost anyone to break! He used to embarrass the heck out of us as kids but now i play along with him.

JohnM15A

Open carried all day in the parking lot and in the store and not a single issue. First time to Green Top, expected the store to be bigger... Prices much better online.

Walked into the store and immediately saw the receipt check guy. I told him "so you're the guy everybody hates, the receipt check guy". He grinned and said "that's me".