• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Well...yeah, it does concern OC

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
And for that matter, all our rights !
Funny but true.

[video=youtube;XTrhQd9GHlE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTrhQd9GHlE[/video]

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
99.9% of attorneys give the othe 0.1% a bad name.

And yes, it pays (in many meanings of that word) to know what the folks asking for your money have already done with the money other folks already gave them. (If you don't like these folks http://www.charitynavigator.org/ there are others out there doing the same thing.)

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Truth is...........

There is a better chance of me donating money to "Save the Great White Shark" than to these idiots so they can hire more bottom feeding lawyers. The best part is seeing the lawyers in cages where they belong.

99.999999% are NOT like User, and deserve to be caged, neutered, spayed and lobotomized!

Good day!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
.... and deserve to be caged, neutered, spayed and lobotomized!

Good day!

But how would we differentiate them from those not already treated. Well, except for the caged part.

BTW, your suggestion that they could be both neutered and spayed trips my giggle box. So many things I could say if there was not a "rule" about keeping the language family-friendly.

stay safe.

va_tazdad

But how would we differentiate them from those not already treated. Well, except for the caged part.

BTW, your suggestion that they could be both neutered and spayed trips my giggle box. So many things I could say if there was not a "rule" about keeping the language family-friendly.

stay safe.

Okay, I should have inserted an "or", so as to cover both sexes of scum, but it seems you understood my plan.

Last edited:

scouser

Okay, I should have inserted an "or", so as to cover both sexes of scum, but it seems you understood my plan.

well there was a commonwealth attorney somewhere that I'm still unsure as to whether they are male or female, their name suggests female but even if they were male they'd be considered 'pig ugly'

The Truth

I'd take winning a monumental gun rights case over grinding out the easy stuff if I were a lawyer. The next white Johnny Cochran of gun rights activism.

*dream sequence*

"If the gun does not fit, you must acquit!"

5546662613_c39522baef_z.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
^ ^ ^ No kaboom, it doesn't look like the trigger safety has not been depressed ^ ^ ^

Still time to retire that holster - even Galicos wear out.

Last edited:

Firearms Iinstuctor

^ ^ ^ No kaboom, it doesn't look like the trigger safety has not been depressed ^ ^ ^

Still time to retire that holster - even Galicos wear out.

That picture has been around awhile if I remember right that the holster was part of the cause of a unintended discharge but the only thing that was damaged was the pants and car seat.