• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just bought a rifle at Wal Mart.

twoskinsonemanns

Your a diluted loser. But the ironic part is your free to be so. But too dumb to even realize your free to be diluted. Or disillusioned. Or discombobulated. Or dysfunctional.

Throw some Ks in there you'll be good. Your like a snotty Rich Kid who whines and says his parents mistreat him because he only has a beemer and not a Ferrari.

Oh woe to me. I'm so oppressed. Its terrible. Please save me.

Women in Iran get stoned. Dudes in Korea get jailed for even SAYING they don't like the government. Men women and children in Iraq are slaughtered for prescribing to the wrong god. Yet you sit in your cozy house bitching because u feel oppressed. Although you own a lifted truck and numerous guns and can biotch online about oppressed you are.

See the irony yet?

Sounds just like those taking the rights away. I would have said your too blind to see it but I guess when you're apart of the oppressive force you do see it, and love it.

Primus

Sounds just like those taking the rights away. I would have said your too blind to see it but I guess when you're apart of the oppressive force you do see it, and love it.
No.

There's a fine line. You can stand up and say "hey wait guys this kind of sucks.... Need to watch or fix it" or you can say "ahhjhh the sky is falling I'm sooooo oppressed. I went and bought my 48th gun today and drove my 10mpg truck and bought my fat slurpy then said then said the government sucked then did WHATEVER I WANTED...... But oh noooo I'm so oppressed...."

Thank god 99% of the people are smart enough to fall into the first part. The rest will bitch about the silver spoon because it wasn't gold.

The Truth

First of all, I didn't write that comment. Second of all, you are the deluded one, pal. I'm not black, or some other oppressed race, or a victim of police brutality so I have to keep my mouth shut about the reality that this is happening to my fellow humans daily? Sure, I'm a "privileged white male" simply because I own a handful of firearms and a truck that gets horrible gas mileage. Makes sense. I didn't work my a$$ off for everything I've got or anything legitimate like that.

"I got it all from Mom and Dad" couldn't be further from The Truth. My Mom and Dad were unfortunately never in any position to help me financially - at all. I was even unemployed for a short time. I've never collected a damn cent of welfare or aid or unemployment even though I went through years of desperately needing financial help, and I still managed to save enough money to live my life as it is now. It's called hard work and determination.

Cease your personal bologna. It's no surprise that's the best retort you could come up with.

Primus

First of all, I didn't write that comment. Second of all, you are the deluded one, pal. I'm not black, or some other oppressed race, or a victim of police brutality so I have to keep my mouth shut about the reality that this is happening to my fellow humans daily? Sure, I'm a "privileged white male" simply because I own a handful of firearms and a truck that gets horrible gas mileage. Makes sense. I didn't work my a$$ off for everything I've got or anything legitimate like that.

"I got it all from Mom and Dad" couldn't be further from The Truth. My Mom and Dad were unfortunately never in any position to help me financially - at all. I was even unemployed for a short time. I've never collected a damn cent of welfare or aid or unemployment even though I went through years of desperately needing financial help, and I still managed to save enough money to live my life as it is now. It's called hard work and determination.

Cease your personal bologna. It's no surprise that's the best retort you could come up with.
But how could you do all that on your own of your so oppressed?..... Nuff said.

Primus

It's you're ya friggin' jagaloon. Just stop.:banghead:
Lmao jagaloon! See I'm oppressing you by typing your on my phone since its faster then you're which requires me to change the keyboard to the get to the ' . woe to you... I'm sorry your life is so horrible you can choose to focus on that.... :D

stealthyeliminator

Looks like someone struck a nerve... I think you're misrepresenting the extremity of The Truth's post, just a weeeeeee bit there, Primus. What part of The Truth's post is untrue? Any? None? That some countries are arguably more oppressed than ours does not in any way indicate we lack oppression.

Primus

Looks like someone struck a nerve... I think you're misrepresenting the extremity of The Truth's post, just a weeeeeee bit there, Primus. What part of The Truth's post is untrue? Any? None? That some countries are arguably more oppressed than ours does not in any way indicate we lack oppression.
I can quite work tomorrow and get paid to sit home on welfare. I can have 540 kids and someone will pay for them. I can choose to have no kids and be a millionaire. I can marry a guy. I can be Jewish or Muslim. I can be both. I can have 1 car or 10. I can have 1 GUN or 1000.,

I can wake up whenever I want. Or I could jump off a cliff and not wake up. I can wear a purple shirt. Or no shirt. I can become a woman if I want. Hell I can kill someone then go to jail and make you pay for my sex change.

I can form a militia and train to defend myself against the .gov. I can come on the internet and say awful things about the POTUS or any other member of .gov. Hell, I can walk up to a cop and call him a pig to his face.

Waiting to feel oppressed.....

Like I said... Yea the kid with the beemer can feel oppressed because he doesn't own a Ferrari. Doesn't mean he really is except in his stupid head.

Some kids on here are the ones with beemers too stupid to realise what a nice car they are driving. Pissed because their leather seats are too cold in the winter while Joe rides the bus to work.

Finally, as I always say. If your free to scream your being oppressed openly without fear of being killed or jailed.... Then you aren't oppressed....

Still love ya. :D

FreeInAZ

If you ignore someone here who's screen name rhymes with slime us, he will dry up and go away like a tumble weed in the blow hard wind he expels on the members of this forum. So if you guys like him, keep feeding him. Otherwise -starve him out :cool:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I can quite work tomorrow and get paid to sit home on welfare. I can have 540 kids and someone will pay for them. I can choose to have no kids and be a millionaire. I can marry a guy. I can be Jewish or Muslim. I can be both. I can have 1 car or 10. I can have 1 GUN or 1000.,

I can wake up whenever I want. Or I could jump off a cliff and not wake up. I can wear a purple shirt. Or no shirt. I can become a woman if I want. Hell I can kill someone then go to jail and make you pay for my sex change.

I can form a militia and train to defend myself against the .gov. I can come on the internet and say awful things about the POTUS or any other member of .gov. Hell, I can walk up to a cop and call him a pig to his face.

Like I said... Yea the kid with the beemer can feel oppressed because he doesn't own a Ferrari. Doesn't mean he really is except in his stupid head.

Some kids on here are the ones with beemers too stupid to realise what a nice car they are driving. Pissed because their leather seats are too cold in the winter while Joe rides the bus to work.

Finally, as I always say. If your free to scream your being oppressed openly without fear of being killed or jailed.... Then you aren't oppressed....

But can you pick your friend's nose?

Primus

But can you pick your friend's nose?
Yes. Just have to drive to CT and meet him at the state house. He'll be there showing his oppression by sneaking past guards, handing out literature, calling legislators liars, doing FOIA requests, and breaking up any groups of 2 or more since they will be in violation of open meeting laws. :D

Or so I've been told... Still waiting on video of above to confirm. Lol

Primus

pfft.
I imagine the Gestapo didn't feel too oppressed in their day either.
No but I'm sure the jews did.

Are you likening yourself to a Jew imprisoned in a ghetto? Then registered. Then sent off in cattle cars for slaughter?

That's ballsy. Just proving my point...

The Truth

If you ignore someone here who's screen name rhymes with slime us, he will dry up and go away like a tumble weed in the blow hard wind he expels on the members of this forum. So if you guys like him, keep feeding him. Otherwise -starve him out :cool:

It doesn't matter if you feed him or not, he will troll hungry either way.

stealthyeliminator

Surely you don't consider this to be a logical or rational response... It doesn't counter my point in the least, and is riddled with straw mans, as was(were) your previous post(s) in this thread.

Glock32

You're the guy that caught the keys that your ***** partner threw to you aren't you?

OC for ME

Could anyone get away with exercising their Rights with this guy?

How about if this kid had looked him in the eye? He was TOTALLY submissive to the animal and that is all that kept him from a beat down.

Deadly force would be COMPLETELY justified in defending ones self against a MONSTER like this, because he WILL kill you if you resist him at all costs.
Monster is inappropriate, please use monstrous in the future...thanks.

You're the guy that caught the keys that your ***** partner threw to you aren't you?
Nope, different state. ;)

I found it interesting that there were two other cops there. They won't be held to account in a meaningful way. I'm at a loss as to why he quit, nothing but low level misdemeanors, a demotion and back on the streets he goes. Early retirement perhaps? Of further interest to me is the fact that if that monstrous acting cop had knew he was being filmed he would have acted differently...hmm.

Anyway, that monstrous acting cop may find employment in LE elsewhere, he does seem to have the right stuff. I mean, according to his lawyer this was obviously a one off incident and not indicative of a pattern of behavior...or so I have been lead to believe. I believe Harless' position remains vacant, does it not?

Primus

Surely you don't consider this to be a logical or rational response... It doesn't counter my point in the least, and is riddled with straw mans, as was(were) your previous post(s) in this thread.
I guess the moral of the story is oppression is like beauty. Its in the eye of the beholder.

One mans oppression is another's freedom. I just listed all kinds of freedoms as I'm sure you could list many restrictions or oppressions.

You can relish your oppression while I relish my freedom. At the end if the day we are no different except how we see life.