Thread: Forum Help

Forum Help

I'm not sure where to post this. How do I subscribe to the RSS for this subforum?
    VR,

Jon

"This posting is my opinion only"
    I am not your attorney. This is not legal advice or guidance. You must not rely on the information in this posting as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. Please do not use information in this posting to delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action. If you require legal advice, seek your own attorney at your expense.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonStore View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this. How do I subscribe to the RSS for this subforum?
    We do not have an RSS feed set up to my knowledge.

You may use "What's New?" and "New Posts" to get a brief look at what has been posted - see top left of home page.

Don't forget to tweek things to fit your wants and needs:
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/faq.php
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

gun registration

Iam new but I have a question on gun registration! !

Quote Originally Posted by David luevanos View Post
    Iam new but I have a question on gun registration! !
    first welcome to the forum, david...

second, uh, a bit more info is required such as what state is your question directed

third, once that is established, the nice moderator (i have to say that or he beats me unmercifully ) will then move your query to the appropriate state sub forum.

again welcome and hang in there those in the know should be here shortly...

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    first welcome to the forum, david...

second, uh, a bit more info is required such as what state is your question directed

third, once that is established, the nice moderator (i have to say that or he beats me unmercifully ) will then move your query to the appropriate state sub forum.

again welcome and hang in there those in the know should be here shortly...

ipse
    In an earlier post he indicated he was in Texas........and asked the same question there with a bit more detail. His question has been answered.

Need to remind people about rule #7........ "It is also considered spamming to post the same thread [posts too frequently] (even valid ones) to multiple forums."

The beatings will continue until morale improves - that and some people actuall beg for it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.