• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum Help

solus

Iam new but I have a question on gun registration! !

first welcome to the forum, david...

second, uh, a bit more info is required such as what state is your question directed

third, once that is established, the nice moderator (i have to say that or he beats me unmercifully :banana:) will then move your query to the appropriate state sub forum.

again welcome and hang in there those in the know should be here shortly...

ipse

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
first welcome to the forum, david...

second, uh, a bit more info is required such as what state is your question directed

third, once that is established, the nice moderator (i have to say that or he beats me unmercifully :banana:) will then move your query to the appropriate state sub forum.

again welcome and hang in there those in the know should be here shortly...

ipse
In an earlier post he indicated he was in Texas........and asked the same question there with a bit more detail. His question has been answered.

Need to remind people about rule #7........ "It is also considered spamming to post the same thread [posts too frequently] (even valid ones) to multiple forums."

The beatings will continue until morale improves - that and some people actuall beg for it. :p