Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Radio talk on open carry demonstration at Phoenix Sky Harbor July 25

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    189

    Radio talk on open carry demonstration at Phoenix Sky Harbor July 25

    I will be on the radio talk show "Declare Your Independence" with Ernie Hancock tomorrow, 12 Nov, at 9 AM (MST) to discuss my open carry demonstration at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport on July 25 and its meaning for our civil liberties. Please listen in. http://lrn.fm/listen/online/

    Peter

    [Moderators - hope this is an ok spot, please move or remove if needed]

  2. #2
    Regular Member Rusty Young Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Árida Zona
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNSteinmetz View Post
    I will be on the radio talk show "Declare Your Independence" with Ernie Hancock tomorrow, 12 Nov, at 9 AM (MST) to discuss my open carry demonstration at Phoenix Sky Harbor airport on July 25 and its meaning for our civil liberties. Please listen in. http://lrn.fm/listen/online/

    Peter

    [Moderators - hope this is an ok spot, please move or remove if needed]
    Was in class. How did it go?
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    189

    Link to program

    Here is a link to the program with Declare Your Independence: http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Media...-video-mp3.htm.

    It was a pleasure to interview with Ernest Hancock on his program.

  4. #4
    Regular Member Rusty Young Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Árida Zona
    Posts
    1,648
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNSteinmetz View Post
    Here is a link to the program with Declare Your Independence: http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Media...-video-mp3.htm.

    It was a pleasure to interview with Ernest Hancock on his program.
    The airport carry segment begins at the 01:41:20 (HH:MM:SS) mark.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

    “Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

    "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    189

    Also on Radio Caswell's Friday 21 November

    By myself and my attorney Marc Victor will be on Radio Caswell's talk show this coming Friday 4-5 PM. http://radiocaswells.com.

    We will be discussing my open-carry protest on July 25th as well as the legal response. This show has more call-in or email-in questions.

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterNSteinmetz View Post
    By myself and my attorney Marc Victor will be on Radio Caswell's talk show this coming Friday 4-5 PM. http://radiocaswells.com.
    More exact link: http://www.doublewidenetwork.com/ind..._shooting_show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •