Thread: Gauging interest

Gauging interest

Nothing planned, and very extremely preliminary. Who would be interested in a meetup immediately following with a pistol tourney at the colosprgs shooting range? Bring your own ammo/rangefees? Ideas?
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-17-2014 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Fixed title

"This posting is my opinion only"
    I am not your attorney. This is not legal advice or guidance. You must not rely on the information in this posting as an alternative to legal advice from your attorney or other professional legal services provider. Please do not use information in this posting to delay seeking legal advice, disregard legal advice, or commence or discontinue any legal action. If you require legal advice, seek your own attorney at your expense.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Build it and they will come.

Indicated interest or lack of it is representative of nothing.

If only 2 or 3 were to participate, it would be a success. Meeting people face-to face is far superior to the incomplete, impersonal image projected on the web.

Go for it.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Árida Zona
    Post the five Ws and entice people with a friendly wager (bragging rights for the top shot). People will come, and even if only one or two people come to your event, you've already doubled or tripled the size of your OC meet-ups.
    Seemed to work here in AZ, and it was summer!
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 11-12-2014 at 01:32 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

East of Aurora, Colorado, USA
    I'd be downm

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
    Colorado Gun Owners - COGO

A discussion forum for Colorado Gun Owners.

Colorado Firearm law.
    Lexis Nexis: Colorado law pertaining to firearms.
    Title 18, Article 12