Thread: Senior Maryland ex-state trooper claims O’Malley administration silenced him on gun c

Senior Maryland ex-state trooper claims O’Malley administration silenced him on gun c

Is anyone surprised by this? Just keep in mind that O'Malley will run in 2016 for the Democratic nomination. He won't get it, but his goal is either name recognition, a Cabinet post, or both.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...lenced-him-on/

Banned
    Not the first time cops who butt against a politician gets the cold shoulder.

He had a union...should have filed a grievance.

Not crying over a public official's issues.

He had his shot in front of the committee and he blew it, sour grapes, nothing more. He could have shaped department policy too, yet he did not. Send this anti-liberty anti-citizen LE hack to the political ash heap of history. MD has been anti-gun for a very long time and he was apart of that effort to infringe upon the rights of MD citizens.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare