Thread: Wounded robbery suspect [from W. Green Tree Rd.] shows up at hospital

Wounded robbery suspect [from W. Green Tree Rd.] shows up at hospital

A 19-year-old man who showed up at a hospital with a gunshot wound is suspected of being the same man who got into a shootout with a woman who resisted a robbery attempt on Milwaukee's northwest side, police said Friday.

The 36-year-old woman exchanged gunfire with a man who tried to rob her shortly before 2:30 p.m. Thursday in the 8000 block of W. Green Tree Road, according to a news release from the Milwaukee Police Department.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/wounded...282767411.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    The man who showed up at the hospital was treated for injuries that are not life-threatening and arrested, however he was not cooperating with investigators, according to the release.

I never cooperate with investigators. So what?
    Had a cop doing an investigation several months ago ... his investigation then started for focus on himself when I told him he was trespassing and I had no intention of aiding his investigation; I called the cops on the cop.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    The man who showed up at the hospital was treated for injuries that are not life-threatening and arrested, however he was not cooperating with investigators, according to the release.

I never cooperate with investigators. So what?
    Had a cop doing an investigation several months ago ... his investigation then started for focus on himself when I told him he was trespassing and I had no intention of aiding his investigation; I called the cops on the cop.
    Im willing to bet you have never been investigated while having a gunshot wound.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    Im willing to bet you have never been investigated while having a gunshot wound.
    I've been shot at, never hit. I assume that one can shoot oneself as long as you don't intend on killing ones-self.

Walk into a ER with gun shot wound and I imagine that the cops will show up. You are under no obligation to speak with them, correct?