• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 11/15

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 11/15, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

In order to avoid the Richmond Marathon traffic problems, we are headed close in Southside.

Secret revealed: Golden Corral is selling gift cards - buy 1/$25 & get 1/$5 free. The $5 freebie must be used before February, but the other has no expiration date. I bought a number of them for my personal use today - hard to refuse a 20% discount.

Also you veterans take note - Monday 11/17/14 is Military Appreciation Day at GC = free dinner from 4:00 tp 9:00 pm
http://themilitarywallet.com/free-dinner-at-golden-corral/

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
So the Greater Richmond 26.7M/10K/5K/100 yard dash is tomorrow? I'm thinking there is not enough hot cocoa in the world to tempt me to the Monument Ave. parties. Probably a good day to hit the laundramat after breakfast. Far better than waiting till I run out of clean clothes.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
So the Greater Richmond 26.7M/10K/5K/100 yard dash is tomorrow? I'm thinking there is not enough hot cocoa in the world to tempt me to the Monument Ave. parties. Probably a good day to hit the laundramat after breakfast. Far better than waiting till I run out of clean clothes.

stay safe.
That brings visions :uhoh: I would have preferred to have avoided, but the local mental heath clinic thanks you.

scouser

Logan wanted to spend the morning on Lakeside riding the trolleys they had there last night and today, I asked him if he wanted to go to breakfast first and maybe miss a couple of hours trolley riding and it was a very emphatic "NO". A couple of the trolley drivers even remembered him from last year