Thread: Parentage of Fryberg?

Parentage of Fryberg?

Am I missing something? The kid who brought a gun to the school in Bremerton and accidentally shot a classmate generated a ton of news stories and speculation about the home situation and his parents. Same for the kid that fired the gun hidden under the seat while the guy was pumping gas. Same for....EVERY discharge of a firearm by a kid in this state.

Fryberg shoots and kills several classmates and I haven't heard squat about the parents. His twitter page is still up and he's got over 12K followers!

Why aren't we hearing anything about where he got the gun, or what his home life was like? Why isn't the news all over this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mainsail View Post
    Why isn't the news all over this?
    Because the little news media outlets get their feeds from the big names, and the big names are owned by the same group of billionaires who poured so much money into getting I-594 passed. The Big Media reporter who tries to put the blame on anything other than Evil Guns™ isn't employed as a reporter for very long.

Banned
    OP must be missing something...here's just one story..

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/p...alls-released/

next time, try google

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

next time, try google
    This is what you can find when someone asks where the scoop is on the parents of a school shooter? A suggestion that he had some?

Where's the dirt on how they raised the kid, or what kind of neighborhood they lived in? Got anything about the relationships between the shooter and the victims - other than that they were related?

As a font of information you seem at best to dribble.

staay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

next time, try google
    Doesn't begin to address the issues raised by the OP.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Doesn't begin to address the issues raised by the OP.
    I think the OP claims that the media had ignored the incident are bogus.

I'm not going to do his research for him to find out whatever answers he is seeking.

Not unless he wants to pay me...for something that requires no expertise other than to begin a google search.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 11-15-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Well,,,

I will echo the main question as posed by the OP!

It is the same as mine since this happened,,, and it is local to me, so I payed attention, read all the articles...

Where did the Boy,,, Get the GUN!!!???????
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I think the OP claims that the media had ignored the incident are bogus.

I'm not going to do his research for him to find out whatever answers he is seeking.

Not unless he wants to pay me...for something that requires no expertise other than to begin a google search.
    Reading comprehension is a skill, not an art. The OP made no such allegation.

His salient points were: haven't heard squat about the parents, about where he got the gun, and what his home life was like. All questions/answers your link also lacks.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-15-2014 at 07:57 AM. Reason: Added
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Banned
    Reading comprehension is a skill, not an art. The OP made no such allegation.

His salient points were: haven't heard squat about the parents, about where he got the gun, and what his home life was like. All questions/answers your link also lacks.
    As I said before, I had no intention of answering his questions until I think he actually TRIED to answer his own queries.

As I said before, I had no intention of answering his questions until I think he actually TRIED to answer his own queries.
    Obviously you ass-u-me he has not. If one where to take "me" out of that, it leaves you what?

Wow.

I started the thread with, "Am I missing something?" That should tell you I looked but never found anything. I'm not sure who p**d in davidmcbeth's cornflakes this morning but it wasn't me.

I just want to know if it was being reported and maybe I missed it somewhere, but so far I haven't seen even one mention of the parents or where he got the gun. The local media has historically gone after those issues like rabid dogs, and the national media did as well for Columbine and Newton.

This time there's a deafening silence on those issues.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 11-15-2014 at 12:52 PM.

Wow.

I started the thread with, "Am I missing something?" That should tell you I looked but never found anything. I'm not sure who p**d in davidmcbeth's cornflakes this morning but it wasn't me.

--snaipped--.
    I think maybe David likes the attention his bright, dancing light brings.

Obviously you ass-u-me he has not. If one where to take "me" out of that, it leaves you what?
    Ass-u?
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/10/26...referrer=&_r=0

Well that took a lot.... First page of google. Talks about his family and his parents and him growing up on Indian reservation.

I fail to see the conspiracy..... I agree it doesn't answer how he got the gun. But that's probably because the reservation isn't allowing reporters to dig too deep. I can imagine they wouldn't want that mess on their land.

Also as far as his his home life, seems not much to report. Everyone interviewed said the kid was a good kid. Nothing to report.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Wow.

I just want to know if it was being reported and maybe I missed it somewhere, but so far I haven't seen even one mention of the parents or where he got the gun. The local media has historically gone after those issues like rabid dogs, and the national media did as well for Columbine and Newton.

This time there's a deafening silence on those issues.
    http://heavy.com/news/2014/10/jaylen...hool-shooting/

This also goes on to discuss parents and firearms. I agree it still doesn't say where he got that exact pistol. But I'd think it came from his house and probably unsecured.

Wow.
    Yes. It tends to get very boring when the"group" starts in on someone like this. The thread deteriorates and holds no meaning other than "cop bashing". Sad, they have much to offer but choose to be derisive instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I fail to see the conspiracy..... I agree it doesn't answer how he got the gun. But that's probably because the reservation isn't allowing reporters to dig too deep. I can imagine they wouldn't want that mess on their land.
    Kind of a "closed community". The First Nation People tend to keep their own dirt on their own land. They even have their own "Tribal Police".
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the people's liberty teeth (and) keystone... the rifle and the pistol are equally indispensable... more than 99% of them by their silence indicate that they are in safe and sane hands. The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference .When firearms go, all goes, we need them every hour." -- George Washington

Parentage of Fryberg?

Regardless of whether they're able to get results, it's how the media treats this kind of event. There was a national NBC article that literally said "we may never know" why Fryberg did this. Really? Any mope with Google can find his Twitter feed and figure out EXACTLY why he did it and also get the idea that the parenting of this kid was next to non-existent. Instead they say, "it's a mystery!" and imply the gun had something to do with it. There's no "conspiracy", but the media clearly treats these incidents differently, as the OP stated.

Sent from my UAV using Disposition Matrix 2.0
    Last edited by Geerolla; 11-16-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie View Post
    Yes. It tends to get very boring when the"group" starts in on someone like this. The thread deteriorates and holds no meaning other than "cop bashing". Sad, they have much to offer but choose to be derisive instead.

Kind of a "closed community". The First Nation People tend to keep their own dirt on their own land. They even have their own "Tribal Police".
    Agreed. I actually met a MSG over seas (our security team leader) who worked down south as a deputy. He explained about tribal territories and his he basically had no authority there and would only go if asked for assistance. I'd put money on the fact that's why not much info other then the basics has come out. They are smart enough to keep people away.

It is because the kid was of Native American heritage and we all know that we can't offend them.