• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Langley Federal Credit Union

hafnhaf

I stopped off at one of the branch offices today and noticed that they still have the gun buster signs on the door. I was under the impression from a previous post this year that they were going to remove those signs and that carry was okay. Does anybody know the actual story?

DrMark

Lone Star Veteran
A family member and I have been banging our heads against that particular wall for years, to no avail as of yet.

Can you recall where you saw/heard that the ice may be melting?

mobeewan

The branch on Saville Row in Hampton still has gunbusters. They also have additional signage inside that they will prosecute for trespassing if you are found to have one on premises. Unfortunately my dad has an account there. He has me on the account and it is necessary for me to go there for him from time to time..

davidmcbeth

Banned
Plunk down about 300-500K at the bank in a new acct and then go in and ask they remove the sign immediately or you want to close the acct.

They'll take the signs down is my guess.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Plunk down about 300-500K at the bank in a new acct and then go in and ask they remove the sign immediately or you want to close the acct.

They'll take the signs down is my guess.

Might want to guess again or use your Magic 8 Ball.