• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Humm How too

jayfury007

Can anyone point me in the right direction plz and ty
I am waiting to take my Ccw course in Nebraska sarpy
county till then I want to Open carry
correctly meaning is it legal to carry condition 1 ?? Or 0 [emoji41]
I can't see anything on line about it I know in Omaha u need a carry permit to OC
and in Lincoln same but Sarpy u don't woohoo me any help would be awesome ty[emoji102]

Last edited:

MKEgal

Asked a moderator to move this to your state forum, since you're asking state-specific questions, not questions which pertain to the forum in which you've originally posted.

I also suggest browsing your state forum, since your questions have likely already been answered.
www.handgunlaw.us is also a good resource

ETA: and if you could put that into English so people can be sure of what you're asking, that would be a big help.

Last edited: