Thread: You only have one day to prepare

North Chesterfield VA

You only have one day to prepare

National Ammo Day is Wednesday, November 19th.

Rather than try to explain how the original Natinal Ammo Day came about and why it is different from all those phoney imposter national ammo days, I send you to an excellent description of the how and why: .

Sadly, Kim disappeared his blog when he finnally pulled the plug on writing for the interwebs. Like fools we bookmarked his stuff but never copypasted it into our files.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"

How convenient! I just so happen to have 800 rounds of 10mm/.460 Rowland on order from Underwood! Just waiting on a check in the mail so I can click, "Checkout now!"
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.