• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Esquire sissy wets his pants over Dude carrying at Sunday Brunch, Eastern Shore

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
Pain is a message delivered by Mother Nature.

I had a quote on my office wall while in the Army.
"Knowledge is knowing the fire will burn, Wisdom is remembering the blister."

and the guy at Lubys.............
George Jo Hennard was born Georges Pierre Hennard on October 15, 1956 in Sayre, Pennsylvania, the son of a Swiss-born surgeon and a homemaker. Upon graduating from high school in 1974, he enlisted in the U. S. Navy and served for two years until he was honorably discharged in 1976. He later enlisted in the Merchant Marines in 1977; he was dismissed from service however, in 1981, after being arrested for drug possession. His seaman's papers were suspended the following year and were later revoked in 1989, after his second arrest for possessing marijuana. During this time he often expressed hostility and hatred of women.

Repeater

No you don't. We are the rational, the calm, the self-controlled who wish no one undue harm, and will sometimes find a way to protect the innocent.

THEY are the out-of-control, rage-o-holics who want OC-ers to be shot by LE summoned with a bogus 911 call. Don't take the bait.

He's at most, a big mouth, somewhere south of Rosie O'Donnell.

(ETA: Pics or it didn't happen. I get the feeling after a quick scan, he made up this whole thing. If he's a reporter, or interviewer, why didn't he interview this guy for his article. AND, he ) Bateman) could probably be sued if this guy recognizes himself happening to read the article. Maybe he will.)

Well, there's no accounting for pure hatred. See what's been happening to Eva Shockley:
I’m a huge target for them

[size=+2]Does this offend anyone?[/size]
B2u7v2IIYAAtVHU.jpg

It's food to be served at her wedding. Even so, there's the usual social media hatred:
B2wbjjRIIAAXGN4.jpg:large

HPmatt

Look at that rack....huge! Hope she brought a sharp, and long knife.
Or do you field dress a moose with a chainsaw?

bc.cruiser

Never be surprised at anything anti-gun that Bateman writes. He's a certified hater of the Constitution in spite of being a senior officer of the US Army. I am only glad that he and I never crossed paths; he's also too young for me to have caught him in a free fire zone.

bc.cruiser

Lady mooses of any age have no racks. If mice is the plural of moose, lady mice have no racks either.

Almost true. Some females will grow a set if they have a serious hormone imbalance. If you see a male with a really ugly set of antlers, especially if it is springtime, there is likely something missing from between it's hind legs.

How does this relate to open carry, you ask? Antlers are a deadly weapon, and the moose rub the cover (velvet) off so everyone can see them (OC). Also, despite having a good gun (also OC) available, I once spent half an hour in a spruce tree thanks to an upset cow with calf.:uhoh:

Back to the regularly scheduled thrashing of the "sissy". In truth, I don't consider him a sissy but I don't have the vocabulary of a William F. Buckley to say what I mean without getting banned from the internet.

Last edited:

The Truth

Almost true. Some females will grow a set if they have a serious hormone imbalance. If you see a male with a really ugly set of antlers, especially if it is springtime, there is likely something missing from between it's hind legs.

How does this relate to open carry, you ask? Antlers are a deadly weapon, and the moose rub the cover (velvet) off so everyone can see them (OC). Also, despite having a good gun (also OC) available, I once spent half an hour in a spruce tree thanks to an upset cow with calf.:uhoh:

Back to the regularly scheduled thrashing of the "sissy". In truth, I don't consider him a sissy but I don't have the vocabulary of a William F. Buckley to say what I mean without getting banned from the internet.

+1

Repeater

Did anyone notice how fixated the Esquire-boy seemed to be on Carry-Dude's tats?

Oh gosh, Molon on one arm; Labe on the other. Or maybe he's upset with tattoos in general. Well, as it turns out, Virginia is one of the top states for tattoos.

Or maybe it's because Virginia is one of the top states for guns and open-carry.

Come to think about it, maybe he doesn't like Virginia very much.

user

Accomplished Advocate
110,000 per year ?
Pulling a number like that out of your ass can cause a lot of pain.

I suspect he isn't distinguishing between law abiding, socially responsible citizens who are prepared to do their duty to the Commonwealth by defending themselves, their homes, and their families, and those criminal elements who have made Prince George's County, MD, Washington, DC, and Chicago the murder capitals of the Western Hemisphere.

This thread reminds me of a scene from "The Wizard of Oz": "For thirty years, I've wanted to tell you what I thought of you, Elvira Gulch, but now, well, being a Christian woman, I can't say it!!!"

Last edited: