• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nevada Accepting All States Medical Marijuana Cards

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
All of this "medical marijuana" is a bunch of crap! Just a bunch of stoners who claim to have sleeping issues or some other made up condition. :banghead: A very small percentage may actually use it for medical reasons.

Alcohol is only used for medicinal purposes as well...

davidmcbeth

Banned
All of this "medical marijuana" is a bunch of crap! Just a bunch of stoners who claim to have sleeping issues or some other made up condition. :banghead: A very small percentage may actually use it for medical reasons.

I have spoken to people in states that only allow it for medical purposes. When I ask what was their medical condition that required them to use weed, they cannot remember.

Proof that medical weed has amazing effects - curing people so well so that they cannot even remember or have symptoms of the original condition!

Really, want to shove heroin into your body? Have at it dude, its your own body.