Thread: Attempted home invasion

Attempted home invasion

I live out in the county. , Around 1/2 mile from me a bad guy tried a home invasion on Daniels Road. This happened just 30 minutes ago. Bad guy tried to bang the door down while the good guys wife called the sheriff. Bad guy picked the wrong door. Good guy held the bad guy at gun point, ( God Bless Texas ) until the Deputies could transport him to the jail.. Turns out, the Bad guy was on a major parol violation from the State of Texas Prison System, and was to considered armed and extremely dangerous. A very good ending of what might have been very bad. Look up the Otero family murders in Wichita Kansas. I was a Deputy Sheriff there. At dark, as Susan, my daughter can attest, I never answer my door unarmed. Sorry Susan about you former boy friend. H

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ

killed and buried in the back yard, or just scared the crap outta him?

At least the perp was a known person to law enforcement. With Benito Obama (and a complicit CofC republican party) getting ready to erase the borders, I expect a lot more of this will occur. South Texas is already becoming lawless and the illegals are bankrupting county governments, so the sheriff budgets will be forced to cut manpower due to lack of county funds.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Red face Bad guy caught

Still feel that the best home security system is a gun and a shovel..........

Quote Originally Posted by Leicajh View Post
    I live out in the county. , Around 1/2 mile from me a bad guy tried a home invasion on Daniels Road. This happened just 30 minutes ago. Bad guy tried to bang the door down while the good guys wife called the sheriff. Bad guy picked the wrong door. Good guy held the bad guy at gun point, ( God Bless Texas ) until the Deputies could transport him to the jail.. Turns out, the Bad guy was on a major parol violation from the State of Texas Prison System, and was to considered armed and extremely dangerous. A very good ending of what might have been very bad. Look up the Otero family murders in Wichita Kansas. I was a Deputy Sheriff there. At dark, as Susan, my daughter can attest, I never answer my door unarmed. Sorry Susan about you former boy friend. H

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑβΕ

Can you give us the name of the town so we can look up the details in the police blotter?

Quote Originally Posted by Contrarian View Post
    Still feel that the best home security system is a gun and a shovel..........
    Nah that's too much work digging, hire someone to pre dig the holes, or get a wood chipper :-)
    Using Tapatalk

hire some illegals to dig the holes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651