View Poll Results: Agree with Pratts viewpoint?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

1 25.00%
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No, but I'll say yes anyways

1 25.00%
  • What does it hurt? Live in fear politicians!

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Thoughts about this idea? Threats are part of democracy/2nd amend (((POLL)))

Banned

Thoughts about this idea? Threats are part of democracy/2nd amend (((POLL)))

Well, I can you you that I have been known to call up a politician and tell him that I am cleaning my gun when this question came to mind and I would like an answer......I always got an answer....

When Colmes asked him about his comments on threatening elected officials, Pratt responded, “Sure, that’s what the Second Amendment is all about.”

https://www.freespeech.org/text/prat...ment-all-about

What does it say of an elected that is afraid to face his armed constituency? Is he speaking for his neighbors or not?
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    What does it say of an elected that is afraid to face his armed constituency? Is he speaking for his neighbors or not?
    Hit the poll !

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Hit the poll !
    There was no poll visible on my browser when I glanced at the article. Active content is blocked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    There was no poll visible on my browser when I glanced at the article. Active content is blocked.
    Poll on thread .. sorry, maybe should have noted that ... not on linked article ..

And this is why antis win battles. All they have to do is quote this dude saying the 2nd justifies murdering someone for not voting the way you want. Jack a$$
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    And this is why antis win battles. All they have to do is quote this dude saying the 2nd justifies murdering someone for not voting the way you want. Jack a$$
    This is the transcript. If you're going to talk through your hat, at least wear it on your head rather than CYA or sitting on it.

COLMES: This notion that our politicians should have a “healthy fear of being shot,” you support that idea?
    PRATT: Sure, that’s what the Second Amendment is all about.
    COLMES: About fear in our elected officials that they could be shot?
    PRATT: Sure, because otherwise, we have fear from them because they have guns, and when they start imposing their will tyrannically, when they start doing thing such as what happened at the Bundy Ranch, in Bunkerville NV, then it’s time that, the people in this case the BLM, be put on notice that you’re not going to be allowed to do that.
    COLMES: You want to instill fear in the hearts of our elected officials that they could be shot?
    PRATT: Otherwise, I’m not quite sure how else we restrain them.
    What does it say of an elect to fear its electorate armed?
    Last edited by Nightmare; 11-20-2014 at 04:12 PM.

That is not what he said, not even in the slightest, you might want to look in the mirror as far as JA.

Of course considering your remarks in my sig line, I am not surprised.
    Last edited by WalkingWolf; 11-20-2014 at 04:39 PM.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    I'll put this down for a yes .. I guess.

At face value he seems to be saying that the way to get what we want is to hold a gun to their head. Sorry but No, Nope, Uh Uh, Not going there, No way no how. And I do not give permission for him or anyone else to claim to represent that I share or support that point of view.

There are politicians and bureaucrats that need to be tarred and feathered and then ridden out of town on a rail. There are some for whom the penalty for nonfeasance, misfeasance and malfeasance in office should be raised to the death penalty. But brownshirting/blackshirting (a triple Godwining because Italy) is not the way to effect change and still keep the theory of government we have.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit