• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Thoughts about this idea? Threats are part of democracy/2nd amend (((POLL)))

Agree with Pratts viewpoint?

• No

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, but I'll say yes anyways

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • What does it hurt? Live in fear politicians!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

davidmcbeth

Banned

Primus

And this is why antis win battles. All they have to do is quote this dude saying the 2nd justifies murdering someone for not voting the way you want. Jack a$$

WalkingWolf

And this is why antis win battles. All they have to do is quote this dude saying the 2nd justifies murdering someone for not voting the way you want. Jack a$$

That is not what he said, not even in the slightest, you might want to look in the mirror as far as JA.

Of course considering your remarks in my sig line, I am not surprised.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
At face value he seems to be saying that the way to get what we want is to hold a gun to their head. Sorry but No, Nope, Uh Uh, Not going there, No way no how. And I do not give permission for him or anyone else to claim to represent that I share or support that point of view.

There are politicians and bureaucrats that need to be tarred and feathered and then ridden out of town on a rail. There are some for whom the penalty for nonfeasance, misfeasance and malfeasance in office should be raised to the death penalty. But brownshirting/blackshirting (a triple Godwining because Italy) is not the way to effect change and still keep the theory of government we have.

stay safe.