Thread: All OC-related, Capitol-related charges dropped today

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar

All OC-related, Capitol-related charges dropped today

Very happy to report that, according to CJ of Open Carry Texas (OCT), Texas Law Shield (TLS) was able to get all charges of all those arrested at the Capitol dropped today. This should include several arrests for carrying BP replica revolvers, as well as an arrest for carrying a toy revolver. I'll post more details if they become available.
    Advocate freedom please

At least 7 arrests, all charges finally dropped more than a year later.
    Advocate freedom please

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    At least 7 arrests, all charges finally dropped more than a year later.
    The gears of justice grind slowly.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

looks like ocarry is coming to Texas this time ...Finally.... but until then I hope that these charges being dropped will inspire everyone to join in with me and ocarry a b/p in order to help prepare the public for the coming presents of other preferred handguns and soften the shock and aww cries of the anti-gunners , by then they will be singing an old wore out song and hearing other say, its already happened , get over it and move on with you life why don't ya ...I got the cutest little 1860 military police snubbie
    Our ancesters, veterens, and people of the service gave and are giving their time and sacrifice to preserve and defend our rights . it''s up to us the people to show appreciation by not sacrificing but investing time to exercise and preserve those rights.......the bushwacker...

Quote Originally Posted by bushwacker View Post
    looks like ocarry is coming to Texas this time ...Finally.... but until then I hope that these charges being dropped will inspire everyone to join in with me and ocarry a b/p in order to help prepare the public for the coming presents of other preferred handguns and soften the shock and aww cries of the anti-gunners , by then they will be singing an old wore out song and hearing other say, its already happened , get over it and move on with you life why don't ya ...I got the cutest little 1860 military police snubbie
    Very nice. And I agree, more BP revolver/antique carry will help normalize, for sure.
    Advocate freedom please

Advocate freedom please

News coverage of charges dropped, property returned, HB195
    Texas Open Carry Arrest Cases Dropped. BP Gun Ret…: http://youtu.be/ZfYe7hMcON4
    Advocate freedom please