• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What's with the delay in the Ferguson cop grand jury verdict?

WalkingWolf

Most likely holding back until a screw up in another part of the country will divert attention.

It is similar to how Billy would bomb some ME country every time something like Monica Lewinsky would gain momentum in the media. Maybe they are waiting for Obama to start another war.

Upon reading your link it appears they will be making announcement today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
OT for cops?

This was a bogus grand jury, right? Considering trial defenses? duh...grand juries don't usually consider this..

clearly the powers that be wanted to get this guy off by hook or by crook, regardless of the facts

Shovelhead

The trucks delivering the liquor, new TVs and sneakers to the Ferguson area stores they will be 'protesting' were delayed in Monday evening traffic..............

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
The trucks delivering the liquor, new TVs and sneakers to the Ferguson area stores they will be 'protesting' were delayed in Monday evening traffic..............

Now they say a 6:30 pre-pre-pre announcement ... nothing like ******* off the people even more