Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 83

Thread: So much for "peaceful protests"

  1. #1
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216

    So much for "peaceful protests"

    http://nworeport.me/2014/11/24/milit...guson-verdict/

    "A militant group that previously offered a cash reward for locating Officer Darren Wilson is threatening to launch “war” on the streets of Ferguson, Missouri if Wilson is acquitted later today."

    http://www.infowars.com/ferguson-pro...ves-of-police/

    "According to the wife of one police officer, protesters have screamed profanity at her husband and specifically threatened to rape and murder her and her family should they ever find out the officer’s name.

    She said that protesters have told her husband, “we’re going to go to your house. We’re going to rape your wives then we’re going to kill them and we’re going to kill your children,” all while Department of Justice agents looked on."


    Can't friggin believe I just cited infowars..... what is the world coming to..
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  2. #2
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Aww, look at you using infowars to paint with your broad brush...such irony!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  3. #3
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Aww, look at you using infowars to paint with your broad brush...such irony!
    Difference is I actually admitted it was infowars. If you like I'm certain I can find other websites.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Davis County, Utah
    Posts
    528
    Primus, did you pick the wrong day to switch to Decaf?

  5. #5
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by b0neZ View Post
    Primus, did you pick the wrong day to switch to Decaf?
    Only time will tell. I've actually done good today. No caffeine except Hyde preworkout.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Cops wifes - always complaining about something.....lol

  7. #7
    Regular Member Phoenix David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Glendale, Arizona, USA
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Cops wifes - always complaining about something.....lol
    Yeah it's not like they have anything to worry about, I am sure it was all just a misunderstanding and that then meant they wanted to sit down and have some tea.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

  8. #8
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Aww, look at you using infowars to paint with your broad brush...such irony!
    is 'The Truth' afraid of it? Come on, you get it right when it comes to gun permits, it's not that much of a leap to know there really is a war for your mind as Infowars says. Just look at how few people really, truly believe in the second Amendment and you'll see they've been duped. I use Infowars all the time as well as other sources on my news page and I make no apologies for it
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  9. #9
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by rightwinglibertarian View Post
    is 'The Truth' afraid of it? Come on, you get it right when it comes to gun permits, it's not that much of a leap to know there really is a war for your mind as Infowars says. Just look at how few people really, truly believe in the second Amendment and you'll see they've been duped. I use Infowars all the time as well as other sources on my news page and I make no apologies for it
    My point is that bashing or broad brushing cops is not allowed here, but here we have a cop doing just that to protesters using a site that typically exposes acts of statism. It's just ironic. He's already called them all "animals," among other things. It's a pretty blatant double standard.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  10. #10
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338
    Who's laying their ass on the line? Not those hired to do so.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Northglenn, Colorado
    Posts
    243
    Anyone throwing a firebomb should be shot on sight. That would calm things down right quick. The people protesting are doing so because they know their idiocy and conduct would put them in the same place Michael Brown is, and if they can't respect the safety of others, its where they belong.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    Anyone throwing a firebomb should be shot on sight. That would calm things down right quick. The people protesting are doing so because they know their idiocy and conduct would put them in the same place Michael Brown is, and if they can't respect the safety of others, its where they belong.
    Unfortunately that disrespect of the law led to Michael Brown's death also without due process of law.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  13. #13
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Who's laying their ass on the line? Not those hired to do so.
    They brought in the guard Monday night to protect the police station, while they let the rest of the city burn.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  14. #14
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Unfortunately that disrespect of the law led to Michael Brown's death also without due process of law.
    All Wilson had to do was follow protocol, procedure, and common sense and Michael Brown would have went to jail for robbery if guilty. And it would have saved millions of dollars in property damage, OT for police, costs for the national guard.

    Wilson is a hero wannabe, that screwed up trying to get himself another award. Then he does not have the common sense to let things calm down, he has to go on the air to tell the public what a hero he is. Just what did this hero think it would do to defuse the violence?

    He did not wait for backup, only seconds away. He violated his own safety perimeter resulting in a thumping when unnecessary. He is a screw up, why can't people realize it. Yes what some of the protestors are doing is very wrong. But it was wrong for him to act recklessly in his job, he is lucky to be alive.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  15. #15
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    All Wilson had to do was follow protocol, procedure, and common sense and Michael Brown would have went to jail for robbery if guilty. And it would have saved millions of dollars in property damage, OT for police, costs for the national guard.

    Wilson is a hero wannabe, that screwed up trying to get himself another award. Then he does not have the common sense to let things calm down, he has to go on the air to tell the public what a hero he is. Just what did this hero think it would do to defuse the violence?

    He did not wait for backup, only seconds away. He violated his own safety perimeter resulting in a thumping when unnecessary. He is a screw up, why can't people realize it. Yes what some of the protestors are doing is very wrong. But it was wrong for him to act recklessly in his job, he is lucky to be alive.
    So. You were there from the beginning of this confrontation and not only have judged, based on your keen observational skills, exactly what happened, but can also predict with assurance what WOULD have happened had Wilson acted differently...

    Rather amazing...
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  16. #16
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    So. You were there from the beginning of this confrontation and not only have judged, based on your keen observational skills, exactly what happened, but can also predict with assurance what WOULD have happened had Wilson acted differently...

    Rather amazing...
    This is from DARREN WILSON'S own statement to the grand jury!

    I do believe he was there.... Duhhhhhhhhhhh!
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  17. #17
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    This is from DARREN WILSON'S own statement to the grand jury!

    I do believe he was there.... Duhhhhhhhhhhh!
    Yes ... but YOU weren't. All of your comments and prognostications are presented as facts rather than as your opinions, which are obviously biased by your own experiences.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  18. #18
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    Yes ... but YOU weren't. All of your comments and prognostications are presented as facts rather than as your opinions, which are obviously biased by your own experiences.
    Are you saying Darren Wilson is a liar? I commented on his version of the events, in which if his word is taken his mistakes are facts. I am sorry if you are too confused to understand commenting on known facts.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  19. #19
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Are you saying Darren Wilson is a liar? I commented on his version of the events, in which if his word is taken his mistakes are facts. I am sorry if you are too confused to understand commenting on known facts.
    And there's the rub .. you are not simply relaying the facts of his testimony, you are overlaying your own prejudices on them, and then you forecast what MIGHT have happened if only he had operated as you would have. I am not confused (nice ad hominem, btw -- par for your postings), I am simply in awe of your ability to prognosticate what WOULD have happened had YOU had the good fortune to be there instead of him.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  20. #20
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    And there's the rub .. you are not simply relaying the facts of his testimony, you are overlaying your own prejudices on them, and then you forecast what MIGHT have happened if only he had operated as you would have. I am not confused (nice ad hominem, btw -- par for your postings), I am simply in awe of your ability to prognosticate what WOULD have happened had YOU had the good fortune to be there instead of him.
    Actually I am relaying the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson~~you just don't like them.

    My posts were not intended to in flame the Darren Wilson self gratification club~~but I would not do anything different, just like Darren Wilson would do the same dumb stuff.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  21. #21
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Actually I am relaying the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson~~you just don't like them.

    My posts were not intended to in flame the Darren Wilson self gratification club~~but I would not do anything different, just like Darren Wilson would do the same dumb stuff.
    It's not the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson that I don't like, it's your biased judgement of those facts that I disagree with, but that's nothing new.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  22. #22
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    It's not the facts as expressed by Darren Wilson that I don't like, it's your biased judgement of those facts that I disagree with, but that's nothing new.
    What I did was reflect on DW's actual words, and those words describing what he did were against any common sense of any responsible police officer. I don't care that it upsets you, many things seem to upset you. Maybe it is just me that gives you a woody, I don't care. If DW's words are to be taken as facts then IMO DW is a moron.

    To be honest I have trouble reading his testimony because it is like he is a comedian, describing himself as a child, and Brown as Hulk Hogan, and also describing him as a demon. This guy is a buffoon that had no business behind a badge.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  23. #23
    Activist Member JamesCanby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Posts
    1,543
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    What I did was reflect on DW's actual words, and those words describing what he did were against any common sense of any responsible police officer. I don't care that it upsets you, many things seem to upset you. Maybe it is just me that gives you a woody, I don't care. If DW's words are to be taken as facts then IMO DW is a moron.

    To be honest I have trouble reading his testimony because it is like he is a comedian, describing himself as a child, and Brown as Hulk Hogan, and also describing him as a demon. This guy is a buffoon that had no business behind a badge.
    "Gives [me] a woody?" Don't flatter yourself, no matter what YOUR sexual preference might be. Can't you make discourse without being insulting? Is that beyond your mental capabilities?

    I can accept your statement that "IMO DW is a moron," because that identifies your statement as your opinion and the rest of us can take that for what it's "worth." When you get into the realm of what would have happened at that point and in the ensuing time had YOU been there instead of Wilson is akin to fantasy and prognostication.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

  24. #24
    Regular Member WalkingWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    12,272
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    "Gives [me] a woody?" Don't flatter yourself, no matter what YOUR sexual preference might be. Can't you make discourse without being insulting? Is that beyond your mental capabilities?

    I can accept your statement that "IMO DW is a moron," because that identifies your statement as your opinion and the rest of us can take that for what it's "worth." When you get into the realm of what would have happened at that point and in the ensuing time had YOU been there instead of Wilson is akin to fantasy and prognostication.
    I got to the point of what DID happen according to DW, you have two choices. You can take it up with DW, or you can pound sand.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

  25. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    This is from DARREN WILSON'S own statement to the grand jury!

    I do believe he was there.... Duhhhhhhhhhhh!
    And every prisoner says "I did not do it, it wasn't me .. must have been my long lost identical twin brother"

    etc etc etc

    I pretty sure not all the prisoner's are making accurate accounts.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •