• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

2015 Second Sunday Breakfast Meet

Bill Starks

State Researcher
April 12th was my last breakfast meet as I am moving out of state. If someone wants to pick this up, contact the manager and set the schedule. I had him remove the event from his schedule so they would not have extra staff on hand and them not needed.

Hawks Prairie Restaurant and Sports Bar
8306 Quinault Dr. NE
Lacey, WA 98516
P:360.459.0900

Map Location:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/8...!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54910bbfdbf2b249:0xcc289

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
This was my last scheduled breakfast meet, thanks to everyone who attended today. Some of you will be greatly missed.

Thanks to Chuck (Golddigger) for presenting me with a OpenCarry.org Challenge Coin.

20150412_110126_zps0rijgkv8.jpg

20150412_110142_zpsx7rozqcu.jpg

Last edited:

Bill Starks

State Researcher
FYI - unless someone wants to pick this up as a monthly event as I am moving out of state. I informed the Manager to remove the event from his calendar so they didn't have extra folks on staff and not need them. Just give them a call if you want to pick this up.