• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti-Gun RINO John Watkins announces his retirement

Repeater

It seems the fossilized incumbent complains the state Senate has become too partisan for him.

Well, goodbye.

Who would be the optimal or ideal candidate to replace him? How about Delegate Lee Ware?

Some are cautioning the reality that demographics have changed in Chesterfield (meaning 'undocumented' voters) to consider; therefore, progressives might be hopeful for a democrat pickup.

Thoughts?

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
It seems the fossilized incumbent complains the state Senate has become too partisan for him.

Well, goodbye.

Who would be the optimal or ideal candidate to replace him? How about Delegate Lee Ware?

Some are cautioning the reality that demographics have changed in Chesterfield (meaning 'undocumented' voters) to consider; therefore, progressives might be hopeful for a democrat pickup.

Thoughts?

Well....I don't see much difference between him and a democrat but the more interesting thing is he's leaving because he feels he can't operate in an climate free of corruption.

My feelings....."Don't let the door hit you in the butt John!"

sidestreet

Yeah, what peter said…,

Well....I don't see much difference between him and a democrat but the more interesting thing is he's leaving because he feels he can't operate in an climate free of corruption.

except, take out the "Don't" and then add "HARD" between "you" and "in". MY feelings.

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

67GT390FB

oh come on why don't you believe the final route chosen for 288 just happened to go right through his families landholdings by accident.