• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I'm sure that they'll put this guy on trial - bananna gunmen are notorious killers !

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Guys... You realize I was completely kidding right?

And again I'll clarify I have no qualms with firefighters. They are good dudes. Its a friendly jab no more no less.

It was an attempt to see his far along a poster would actually talk to me about me eating someone's hand off for a donut. That should have been a clue right there...

Happy Thanksgiving guys!

So you mean you lied about being a firefighter instead of being a cop?

It's enlightening to see how work habits carry over into the rest of one's life. (And I'll bet that includes believing that you will suffer no consequeces for doing so.)

stay safe.

WalkingWolf

It's enlightening to see how work habits carry over into the rest of one's life. (And I'll bet that includes believing that you will suffer no consequeces for doing so.)

stay safe.

See my sig line for the pattern...

WalkingWolf

We're not falling for the banana in the tailpipe

We're not falling for the banana in the tailpipe.

[video=youtube;orH6ZSY0W1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orH6ZSY0W1o[/video]

Primus

stay safe.

Skid... Your kidding right?

It was SARCASM.

Did I lie about eating dudes hands off to get to donuts? Yea. I would obviously not eat a dudes hand to get to a donut. Its sarcasm. Not a truthful statement.

Jeez.... First we waste 14 posts on stupid banter about eating donuts and making fun of firefighters now we will spend 14 more explaining it was sarcasm (hence copious amounts of smiley faces). Oh wait it was exactly 14 points. That was an exaggeration because i don't care enough to count how many posts. So I'll wait patiently for the "you lied!!! It was 6.5 posts!!!! " lol

And yes I habit in life if someone is dumb enough to believe I eat dudes hands off and can't see the sarcasm in a joke I will gladly feed into their lack of ability to catch on to said joke. I find it amusing.

Utterly flabbergasted you weren't able to pick up on the fact that starting with saying I would eat limbs off to get to donuts all the way to saying I'm to dumb to be a cop (that should've been the give away) it was a complete sham.

I love you guys... Only on the internet...

SFCRetired

Of course, the real problem will be when Mr. Primus tries to bite the hand of a Platoon Sergeant, even an old, retired Platoon Sergeant. He might ingest that donut in reverse! :lol:

Got to admit; this thread has been a lot of fun!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Skid... Your kidding right?

It was SARCASM.

Did I lie about eating dudes hands off to get to donuts? Yea. I would obviously not eat a dudes hand to get to a donut. Its sarcasm. Not a truthful statement.

Jeez.... First we waste 14 posts on stupid banter about eating donuts and making fun of firefighters now we will spend 14 more explaining it was sarcasm (hence copious amounts of smiley faces). Oh wait it was exactly 14 points. That was an exaggeration because i don't care enough to count how many posts. So I'll wait patiently for the "you lied!!! It was 6.5 posts!!!! " lol

And yes I habit in life if someone is dumb enough to believe I eat dudes hands off and can't see the sarcasm in a joke I will gladly feed into their lack of ability to catch on to said joke. I find it amusing.

Utterly flabbergasted you weren't able to pick up on the fact that starting with saying I would eat limbs off to get to donuts all the way to saying I'm to dumb to be a cop (that should've been the give away) it was a complete sham.

I love you guys... Only on the internet...

Bait cast. Fish rises.

My work here is done.

Logan 5

When I come onto the internet, I am honest, and I expect others to be honest. Yes, I know. Not everyone is honest. It is like that everywhere you go in life.

So when you said....
Plus I'm a firefighter not a "armed law enforcement officer". Im not smart enough to be a cop so I chose to hang out in the firestation with a bunch of other dudes. Cops are my heros. :D
I took you as being honest. That is my expectation of you.

Then you say....
Guys... You realize I was completely kidding right?

And again I'll clarify I have no qualms with firefighters. They are good dudes. Its a friendly jab no more no less.

It was an attempt to see his far along a poster would actually talk to me about me eating someone's hand off for a donut. That should have been a clue right there...

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
I do not see that as kidding around. I see you being dishonest.
My view is if a man or woman is dishonest in the internet, they cannot possibly be expected to be honest in real life. Some people claim there is a difference in personalities, and while I may see a difference in communication styles, it just adds to the persona.

I respected you and your opinion before. Now, after this, I am unsure what to think.

There have been those that criticized or reacted negatively to Primus when they perceived him to be a LEO. Will those now reevaluate? He has consistently been the same person throughout.
Since he has now shown himself to be a liar, what image does that give you? What are you expectations now?

As for the case this thread is supposed to be about, I used to live in Mesa County. Their deputies are not the best. As for judges, when Judge Ela retired, the system started going downhill.

Primus

Point a donut at me and I'm gnawing your hand off to get me some jelly filled goodness. :D

Let me get this right----- You are telling us all that you will willingly and gladly commit the crimes of assault and battery to obtain a jelly filled donut?:shocker:

Its more like mayhem. And I never said willingly or gladly. Donut addiction is an awful disease. It forces you to do awful things like eat peoples hands who are holding donuts. No one said it would be willingly nor gladly. I'd hate myself the whole time I was nibbling on his hand. I'd be trying my hardest not to chew through his cuticles to get to the sugary sweetness beneath. :D

I literally just laughed out loud.

Well, now, I am greatly concerned that someone so marginally in control of your physical actions as you have just described yourself is employed as an armed LawEnforcment Officer>:shocker::shocker:

Plus I'm a firefighter not a "armed law enforcement officer". Im not smart enough to be a cop so I chose to hang out in the firestation with a bunch of other dudes. Cops are my heros. :D

When I come onto the internet, I am honest, and I expect others to be honest. Yes, I know. Not everyone is honest. It is like that everywhere you go in life.

So when you said....

I took you as being honest. That is my expectation of you.

Then you say....

I do not see that as kidding around. I see you being dishonest.
My view is if a man or woman is dishonest in the internet, they cannot possibly be expected to be honest in real life. Some people claim there is a difference in personalities, and while I may see a difference in communication styles, it just adds to the persona.

I respected you and your opinion before. Now, after this, I am unsure what to think.

Since he has now shown himself to be a liar, what image does that give you? What are you expectations now?

As for the case this thread is supposed to be about, I used to live in Mesa County. Their deputies are not the best. As for judges, when Judge Ela retired, the system started going downhill.
Really? You really couldn't tell that ENTIRE exchange was sarcasm? Look at my fist post. A "serious" comment and then 1 smile face. Are you going to call me a liar and say I really do eat hands? Or that Im a liar for saying I eat hands but I really don't?

Wow.... Some guys are pretty thick. Probably intentionally but still.

I'm superman too. (Gasp!!!! That's a lie!!)
On that note I'm moving on. Wasted enough of my life leading the horse to water. Dont have enough patience to sit on the back on its head and drown it then beat it once its dead. Have a good day gents.

WalkingWolf

Really? You really couldn't tell that ENTIRE exchange was sarcasm? Look at my fist post. A "serious" comment and then 1 smile face. Are you going to call me a liar and say I really do eat hands? Or that Im a liar for saying I eat hands but I really don't?

On that note I'm moving on. Wasted enough of my life leading the horse to water. Dont have enough patience to sit on the back on its head and drown it then beat it once its dead. Have a good day gents.

You are not considering your overall behavior here. It is like Adolf Hitler doing a stand up comedy routine to a house packed with Jews.

Logan 5

I don't wanna be around when David tries shoving his banana up an unnamed person's tailpipe.... :eek: :uhoh:

JoeSparky

Centurion

None of your recent postings in this thread you claim to have been made as sarcasm have been identified as such with a "/sarcasm" tag or even this "sarcasm". And as none of us can see a facial expression or hear a laugh when you type it, IT AIN'T SEEN AS SARCASM---- and it would be YOUR responsibility to id it as such IF you want it to be taken as sarcasm! Otherwise, you're just a liar!

One day I'll read to the end of a thread before I make a post.... Sorry, Grape! Not enough to remove my post, but I'll try to read to the end of thread before making comments.

Last edited: