• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Judical Interviews: 12/12/14

Thundar

Masters is a horrible judge and no friend of gun owners.

I see the G.A. has published a list of Judges to be interviewed.

Are there any here who are problems for gun owners?

Judge Alfred O. Masters, Jr. from Newport News District Court is no friend of gun owners or liberty minded individuals. He is the classic tin horn dictator. Rude and often shallow in his judgment. He will be out soon due to reaching his 70th birthday, so not worth fighting against. I do not think that we have to worry about him presiding as a senior judge as none of the other judges can stand him and I don't think they will use him.

You know that the real problem with reviewing district court judges is that they are not courts of record, so all you have to review, for the most part, is word of mouth.

Thundar

One Small Victory for Liberty

Just found out Masters is not on the General Assembly list of reappointed Judges.

That deserves 2 dancing bananas and one dancing monkey!

:banana::banana::monkey