• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3 days to be thankful

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
There is a lot in my life to be thankful for, and lots to be annoyed over. I have 362 days out of the year to be annoyed but only 3 dedicated to being thankful......I'll make the most out of today.
smiley-laughing021.gif

I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable day...Happy Thanksgiving.

Primus

There is a lot in my life to be thankful for, and lots to be annoyed over. I have 362 days out of the year to be annoyed but only 3 dedicated to being thankful......I'll make the most out of today.
smiley-laughing021.gif

Well said. Happy Thanksgiving wish the best to you and yours.

2a4all

We wish all of you and yours an enjoyable Thanksgiving.

When I stepped out to get the newspaper from my front porch, I heard sirens that seemed headed into my neighborhood. An ambulance and fire truck turned into the cul-de-sac behind me. Apparently someone there needed assistance. To those who cannot be home and who stand at the ready, we are grateful for your service.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
smiley-laughing021.gif

Today, Xmas, your wedding anniversary, and both of your birthdays? I make that 5, not 3.

stay safe

sidestreet

Yep, what all of you said…,

I am thankful,,, every time I wake up!!!

Normally, that would be every day,,, but then, some days I dont sleep.

+1000. I hope and pray we can all reflect and find many things to be thankful for, every day, even on our worst day. Happy Thanksgiving to all!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Most of us are content to set a new personal best record each morning - greatest number of consecutive days waking up alive.

Some here have tried to make that more difficult than usual.

Either way I'm glad that all y'all are working on that record, and thankful that you are succeeding.

stay safe.