• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

If guns were never invented - what would you carry for RKBA? Thought discussion

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Lightsaber.....

The lightsaber is the weapon of choice, an elegant weapon of a more civilized age. It can be used to cut through blast doors or enemies alike. Using the Force, I can predict and deflect incoming blaster bolts, and reflect them.

B

Bikenut

My wand and invisibility cloak. Or I'd just hang out with Hagrid a lot.

stealthyeliminator

Longbow, probably a dagger or similar as well.

This is assuming some other modern arm wouldn't have been developed instead of firearms.

WalkingWolf

There would be no need for self defense because we would have Utopia, and no need for weapons. We all know that the only violent deaths that count are with firearms. (Heavy Sarcasm)

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
There would be no need for self defense because we would have Utopia, and no need for weapons. We all know that the only violent deaths that count are with firearms. (Heavy Sarcasm)

I thought we were just getting rid of guns. Wymn would still be around. [/sarcasm ??]

And one of those, boys and girls, would be my weapon of choice.

stay safe.

Superlite27

I'm going with "crossbow" to win the thread.

(Assuming we're sticking within the realm of reality, just sans guns.)

However, if we're not, I'm going with a modification to the blaster Color of Law has previously mentioned in his post.

I have turned it into an invisible death ray.

Block that with your lightsaber.

Last edited:

Primus

I'm going to carry around Davidmcbeth. He's a cold hearted killer who strikes fear into he masses.

Grim_Night

I'm going with "crossbow" to win the thread.

(Assuming we're sticking within the realm of reality, just sans guns.)

However, if we're not, I'm going with a modification to the blaster Color of Law has previously mentioned in his post.

I have turned it into an invisible death ray.

Block that with your lightsaber.

Fine, while you are at it, wanting a lightsaber or blaster, why not a death star? Because at that point, I'm going to want the "force" because "the power to destroy a planet is insignificant compared to the power of the force".

Now on a serious note... I want a katana.

Last edited:

The Truth

I'd probably carry some sort of metal glove with large talons near my pinkies along with a medium blade on my belt and a bow or some combination of the three. Long, medium, and short ranges covered.