• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fort Custer National Cemetery

Redneck125

I have another funeral to go to at Fort Custer National Cemetery in Battle Creek. From previous funerals I know there's a sign that states no weapons on the premises. Now that I have a CPL I was wondering if anyone knew if this still applies to me. Or if its like PFZ where I can only open carry. Anyone have any knowledge on this? Myself and a few of us who are going want to carry in honor of our friend who served in the Navy, had carried for a long time and had always been a 2nd ammendment advocate. So if anyone can shed any light on this it'd be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Plan B

Banned
...and what did the people in that particular cemetery die for again?

rematch!

Last edited:

Raggs

...and what did the people in that particular cemetery die for again?

rematch!

Actually many of them did not die "for their country" to for our rights. They passed years or even decades after retiring or otherwise leaving the service they were in. What was the last war that actually was fought for our rights?

Plan B

Banned
My dad is in one of those plots. I know what they are for.

Once you're a soldier, and buried under our flag, that respect is given automatically.