• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And people say I'm rude for cursing out cops who stop me 4 no reason...

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-the-cops-who-stopped-him-this-is-outrageous/

“You were making people nervous.”

“By walking by?” the man asked again.

“Yeah, they said you had your hands in your pockets,” the officer said.

Now, if it were me and a cop stopped me or bothered me for having my hands in my pockets ... he would have had 5 minutes of me chewing his butt out and using plenty of curse words in the process.

PC/RAS .. concepts that some folks don't understand until its put up or shut up time

davidmcbeth

Banned
That's because you have a "hair trigger", and a wild one at that!

I'm a complainer, that's for sure. I visited my state rep today; he will be proposing a bill next month based on one of my complaints. If it goes anywhere who knows but the agency that I have had issues with finally seems to be relenting - after I filed a motion for contempt against them seeking judicial supv. of the admin agency and $100K in punitive and compensatory damages for disobeying a recent court decision. I doubt I'll see a dime but the court may start supv. the rogue admin agency that seems to be re-writing laws at will.