Thread: IS this one of us? Pierce county court!

IS this one of us? Pierce county court!

Is this one of our members?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

The cops call it "Stupid Tax". Not my words. Looks like he is going to get paid too.
    WA Guns
    "There is no such thing as a free lunch, but there is always free cheese in a mousetrap."

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Ka-CHING !!
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Dudes gonna make bank.
    I'm pretty sure the bald cops name is Fink. He checked my firearm a couple weeks ago. That involved seeing my ID for my name and filling out an inventory sheet for what my wife and I were putting in the locker.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by badkarma View Post
    The cops call it "Stupid Tax". Not my words. Looks like he is going to get paid too.
    I wonder why they call it "Stupid Tax"?

Whatcha doin in WA, McBeth?
    Last edited by The Truth; 12-04-2014 at 02:17 AM.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

w

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

Is this one of our members?
    quoted so i can see the whole screen.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

The biggest enemy of government tyrants and corrupt government officials is the video camera..

Don't leave home without one plus a hidden back-up.

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Don't leave home without one plus a hidden back-up.
    That hidden backup is a good idea in one-party consent states, but is a felony waiting to happen in two-party or all-party states.

Quote Originally Posted by Difdi View Post
    That hidden backup is a good idea in one-party consent states, but is a felony waiting to happen in two-party or all-party states.
    Does not apply when you take into account the reasonable expectation of privacy issue. Anyone can record in any public place without needing to get consent from anyone, especially public servants and government employees.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by grim_night View Post
    does not apply when you take into account the reasonable expectation of privacy issue. Anyone can record in any public place without needing to get consent from anyone, especially public servants and government employees.
    indeed +1

ccj
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".

Afternoon all!

I came across this while researching OC/CC statutes and looking for encounter stories. This fine patriot is a close friend and strong supporter of Peaceful Streets Lewis County. The thug shoving him is Pierce County Sheriff's Deputy Dennis Robinson, badge number 417. The 2nd deputy is Finch. We're still waiting on the response to a PR request for additional details on him and up to ten correctional employees that continued the abuse after the video terminates. (due to a phone glitch)

They kept him in a 4x6, stripped, with no blanket, pillow or padding for the concrete bed/bench for extended periods, eventually providing a cotton smock, because he refused to sign booking documents without signing without prejudice. (The associated RCW escapes me ATM). Further refusing to cooperate with fingerprinting and booking photographs. So they attempted to coerce his compliance. He was later denied access to medical care, (He's an injured veteran) because he refused to answer non medical questions when asked by a correction's nurse.

Bail paid in full by 10-11pm that evening, corrections denied him release for the above reasons. He was finally released the following late morning after a shift change.

The arraignment hearing was the following monday. The kangaroo proceedings are on his youtube channel. He was admittedly unprepared, as they kept us running from office to office for two hours before the hearing, trying to file affidavits. (Time he intended to use preparing.)

Next scheduled court date is Jan 8, 8:30am, a pre-trial hearing. Denied a separate motion's hearing, they intend to roll that into the same hearing.

This isn't the first or even the 2nd time we've experienced abuse from these 'code enforcers', as evidenced on the linked youtube channel. Anyone liberty minded who's interested in showing support is welcome to join us on the 8th. (We'll also be at the rally this Saturday)

This fight is far from over.

This looks like a like a slam dunk USC 42 section 1983 case.

Also consider filing charges under 18 USC 241, 242

I would also be more then happy to send off a small donations to help assist with any legal fee's. Although an honest attorney may take the case on a contingency basis.... I would seek counsel versed in 1983 litigation...

All the best.

CCJ

Quote Originally Posted by PeacefulstreetsLC View Post
    Afternoon all!

I came across this while researching OC/CC statutes and looking for encounter stories. This fine patriot is a close friend and strong supporter of Peaceful Streets Lewis County. The thug shoving him is Pierce County Sheriff's Deputy Dennis Robinson, badge number 417. The 2nd deputy is Finch. We're still waiting on the response to a PR request for additional details on him and up to ten correctional employees that continued the abuse after the video terminates. (due to a phone glitch)

They kept him in a 4x6, stripped, with no blanket, pillow or padding for the concrete bed/bench for extended periods, eventually providing a cotton smock, because he refused to sign booking documents without signing without prejudice. (The associated RCW escapes me ATM). Further refusing to cooperate with fingerprinting and booking photographs. So they attempted to coerce his compliance. He was later denied access to medical care, (He's an injured veteran) because he refused to answer non medical questions when asked by a correction's nurse.

Bail paid in full by 10-11pm that evening, corrections denied him release for the above reasons. He was finally released the following late morning after a shift change.

The arraignment hearing was the following monday. The kangaroo proceedings are on his youtube channel. He was admittedly unprepared, as they kept us running from office to office for two hours before the hearing, trying to file affidavits. (Time he intended to use preparing.)

Next scheduled court date is Jan 8, 8:30am, a pre-trial hearing. Denied a separate motion's hearing, they intend to roll that into the same hearing.

This isn't the first or even the 2nd time we've experienced abuse from these 'code enforcers', as evidenced on the linked youtube channel. Anyone liberty minded who's interested in showing support is welcome to join us on the 8th. (We'll also be at the rally this Saturday)

This fight is far from over.
    The signing of the documents with UCC- 1- 308 " Without Prejudice" is brilliant. It puts the corrupt government employees on notice that you are not surrendering any rights, they fear this legal concept.

The UCC-1-308 without prejudice, would be another great topic for discussion at a later time.. I sign all government forms without prejudice above my signature...

My .02

Regards

CCJ