• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Moms demand no OC at Fred Meyer; Wrong targets!

Dave Workman

Last edited by a moderator:

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Fred Meyer in many of their stores are a FFL dealer.

In other words, Fred Meyer sells guns!!!!!

So, Kroger is in the business of selling guns because there is money to be made.

mobiushky

Up here in AK, all of the Fred Meyer's sell guns. In fact they had some pretty good Black Friday deals. AND (I know this will tick the mental midgets at Nanny Bloomer's HQ off) I was just in there this past Tuesday and there was a line at the gun counter. Like 6-8 people in line. Asked what's up, did they get .22lr or something? No, but Tuesday is seniors day at FM, 10% off everything including guns and ammo AND they had a special deal on guns for their "Friends and family" where employees and their family members got an additional 15% (I think he said) off on top. So the line will all older ladies and gentlemen buying guns! LOL! I OC in the FM up here all the time.

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
As of 2:49 EST, 12/5

Yes - the company is simply adhering to local laws. 86.59% (1,757 votes)

No - I don't want the possibility of seeing guns when I'm shopping. 11.73% (238 votes)

Other - please comment below 2% (34 votes)

Total Votes: 2,029

since9

Campaign Veteran
Every time the dimwits at Moms Demand Action attempt to get a store to infringe on the people's right to keep and bear arms, the people rise up against them, about 7 to 1 AGAINST.

Current score is 7.433 to 1 AGAINST the dimwits at Moms Demand Action.

Check out the latest round of blithering idiocy from one of the group's members: ""If I owned a business, I would want to protect my employees by making it clear that you can't openly carry" guns in the store, Davis said."

Davis hasn't the slightest clue as to why respecting the right to keep and bear arms is the best way to protect ones employees.