4. City of Roanoke
    5. City of Petersburg
    6. City of Fredericksburg
    7. City of Hopewell
    8. City of Bristol
    9. City of Danville
    10. City of Newport News
    H/T Virginia Right.

But the redneck counties of Chesterfield and Henrico, also filled with illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members, did not make the list.

Why? (He asks rhetorically.)

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

There's a good number of cities with Navy bases on that list. That's a whole helluva lot of people going to/from work, and running errands in between, that aren't allowed to be armed and it's pretty common knowledge as well as easy to spot us and the civilians we work with...may be a contributing factor, if the list is to be believed.

Banned
    I've been to many of those cities/towns. I did not find any of them particularly dangerous looking.

And how can the capitol of the confederacy be a bad place? List probably made by some whoosie yankee.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    But the redneck counties of Chesterfield and Henrico, also filled with illegal immigrant MS-13 gang members, did not make the list.

stay safe.
    Now Skid, you KNOW there is no gang problem in Chesterfield the "popo" have said so many times!

And like the federal gubermant, they NEVER lie.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    Now Skid, you KNOW there is no gang problem in Chesterfield the "popo" have said so many times!

And like the federal gubermant, they NEVER lie.
    BG may live in Chesterfield, but they mostly go to Richmond to commit their crimes - too many armed citizens in Chesterfield.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post

And how can the capitol of the confederacy be a bad place?
    It's all the visiting carpetbagger that cause trouble.
    Speaking of which, when are you going to take Skidmark up on his offer to come teach our redneck judges how to adjudicate properly?

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    It's all the visiting carpetbagger that cause trouble.
    Speaking of which, when are you going to take Skidmark up on his offer to come teach our redneck judges how to adjudicate properly?
    A Conneticut Yankee in King Arthur's John's Court? Say nay - no redeeming social value.

He fools the inhabitants....into thinking he is a magician.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Conne...thur%27s_Court
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

I always thought Emporia was up there around #2?

Whole damn state of VA is dangerous compared to safe New England - those southern roobs are all carrying guns - and they arent even cops!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post
    Whole damn state of VA is dangerous compared to safe New England - those southern roobs are all carrying guns - and they arent even cops!!!
    Only on days of the week ending in a "y"

Quote Originally Posted by HPmatt View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know. Great isn't it? Now if I could get Texas to feel the love about open carry I would be in seventh heaven. This is one yankee that moved to where the culture fits him and left the soft sided luggage (carpet or otherwise) behind.

Peter, looks to be pretty safe up 'north' where Jim Canby and I live.

In the words of Alfred Douglas Smith, Grand Master of Masons in Virginia in 1949, we merely live in the "Least Southernmost part of the Commonwealth of Virginia" despite the way you like to rag us for living north of the Ni River where all your transportation improvement tax dollars flow to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob1 View Post
    Peter, looks to be pretty safe up 'north' where Jim Canby and I live.

In the words of Alfred Douglas Smith, Grand Master of Masons in Virginia in 1949, we merely live in the "Least Southernmost part of the Commonwealth of Virginia" despite the way you like to rag us for living north of the Ni River where all your transportation improvement tax dollars flow to.
    It's not the geographicality that causes the "North of the Ni" distinction. It's the rampant, unchecked, and as far as can be determined contagious mental illness that, thankfully, is pretty much confined to the area. It must be that; there's no other explanation for the repeated re-elecction of the Progressive Social Democrats in the face of accumulated evidence of the harm they cause.

I guess having more and more roads to get to the job of sucking on the government teat is a priority. (Yes, I know that there are some folks there who are not employed by the government. It's just hyperbole.)

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit