Thread: Stopped in to say hello!!!

Stopped in to say hello!!!

Just move to East Tennessee ( Newport ), from Northern Michigan. I was the Northern Michigan Coordinator for Michigan Open Carry.
    Looking forward to meeting fellow OCer's in the area.

Welcome to the area Woodtic. Fellow former Michigander here. I am just up the road in Dandridge, been here since June of '13 and love it here. I don't know how well you are familiar with the area but there is not much OC activity around here, a lot of CC though, and not much activity on the TN section of this board. Have you familiarized yourself with TN carry laws? A little bit different than MI but manageable I think. Looking forward to possibly meeting with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken56 View Post
    Welcome to the area Woodtic. Fellow former Michigander here. I am just up the road in Dandridge, been here since June of '13 and love it here. I don't know how well you are familiar with the area but there is not much OC activity around here, a lot of CC though, and not much activity on the TN section of this board. Have you familiarized yourself with TN carry laws? A little bit different than MI but manageable I think. Looking forward to possibly meeting with you.
    I've got the basics down. OC is alive and well in Newport. I carry most everywhere I go. Stopped at a few banks and had no problems. Of coarse also visited the usual big box stores.
    Give me a few weeks to got settled in, and we will set something up for dinner.