• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VCDL LOBBY DAY- January 19, 2015 - 8:30 AM - Richmond

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Here's what the MSM is saying about VCDL on Lobby Day:

http://www.nbc29.com/story/27886142/...ff-in-richmond

With the 2015 legislative session underway, Virginians for and against the state's current gun laws spoke out at rallies Monday. Both sides used safety as their ammunition.

Pro-gun forces held a rally during the morning. Many attendees wore orange "Guns Save Lives" stickers and a speaker assailed Gov. Terry McAuliffe and other gun-control advocates as "gun grabbers."

Virginians with concealed carry permits gathered in Capitol Square and cheered on the Second Amendment.
(emphasis added)

I'm guessing they did not go around asking everybody if they had a CHP or not, or even if they were CCing. I'm guessing that the image of the Lawfully Armed Citizen requires that they be certified as a "Good Guy" by virtue of holding a CHP. Those who carry without a CHP are probably rednecks, yahoos, or members of those eeeevilll militias.

stay safe.

Last edited: