• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat.12/6

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast, Sat.12/6 9:30 am

By special request -

Bob Evans Restaurant

5431 GLENSIDE DR ...............map
RICHMOND , VA, 23228
(804) 282-0662

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
A wet and chilly morning is best started with a hot, filling breakfast. That being done, we made plans to attend a couple of anti trials and solve some of the local ills along the way.

To those that stayed warm and cozy in your beds.....you missed a good one.

scouser

Food was good, conversation was better, the company was best. Someone did find out how it feels not to arrive at the secret meeting time (been there, got the tshirt many times).

Completed my morning by searching every Target, Walmart and ToysrUs in a 25 mile radius for one of the only 2 toys (already have the other one) Logan asked Santa for, and finding the only place that still had any in stock was Target on Midlo, near Costco, and then needing the intervention of a store manager to have them price match their own online price (almost $10 difference, probably due to cybermonday pricing) for the item in question ("we can only price match if the item is in stock online" .. "well I can order it online and request to pick it up in the store, where it is in stock, so can't we just go the easy route and save us both a bunch of time considering I have the item in my hand right now")

Last edited: