• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Went to Dr for a CT scan (sore throat)-Dr refused a CT scan--too expensive

Jeff. State

Banned
CT scans are NOT a good idea unless they have immediate life saving benefit.

LOTS O' radiation! LOTS.

Mammograms, CTs, PET Scans, etc. probably CAUSE as much cancer as they detect.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Maybe his tongue swelled from all those lies he tells .... I hope (heehee) he does not die from this medical condition

NosePicker

CT scans are NOT a good idea unless they have immediate life saving benefit.

LOTS O' radiation! LOTS.

Mammograms, CTs, PET Scans, etc. probably CAUSE as much cancer as they detect.

Recent studies have shown that radiation from radiological diagnostic testing creates a very low cancer risk. Additionally, Obama is now I believe in his 50's and therefore the risk to benefit calculations are different.

Remember that for many years the cancer risk charts were based on models created from the bombings in Japan. These models are now being shown to be wildly inaccurate.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I was quite shocked to hear that the problem was GERD rather than irritation caused by hoof-in-mouth.

It must be nice to go to a VA hospital and get care without needing to wait for a clinic appointment. (And this from someone who gets what they consider excellent care from the VA.)

stay safe.

JoeSparky

Centurion
I was quite shocked to hear that the problem was GERD rather than irritation caused by hoof-in-mouth.

It must be nice to go to a VA hospital and get care without needing to wait for a clinic appointment. (And this from someone who gets what they consider excellent care from the VA.)

stay safe.

LOL, well, It was "hoof-in-mouth". The difference being his insertion point was lower near the medial fold and an anulous opening--- he kept shoving till the hoof was in the back of the throat!

/Sarcasm

Augustin

END_THE_FED

Obama is a sick homosexual. He was well known in the Chicago gay bath house scene before he became a senator........

There are a lot of things on which to bash Obama. You will most likely never hear or see me defending any of his political views because I have not yet seen any of his views with which I would agree. I despise him. I think he should be impeached. That being said, his sexuality (gay, straight, or somewhere in between) is irrelevant and in my opinion is a distraction from things about him that actually matter.

Last edited:

XD40sc

Maybe his tongue swelled from all those lies he tells .... I hope (heehee) he does not die from this medical condition

Out of the frying pan and into the fire. :eek: That means Crazy "shotgun" Joe gets promoted way over his head.