• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Another detail just occurred to me regarding I-594

END_THE_FED

What about ammo? Every round of ammunition is a "device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder." Using an FFL transfer fee of $25 buying a box of 20 rounds would rack up $500 in transfer fees.

Hand your buddy an AR-15 with a loaded 30 round magazine at a lawful shooting area and you just broke the "law" 31 times.

Freedom1Man

What about ammo? Every round of ammunition is a "device from which a projectile or projectiles may be fired by an explosive such as gunpowder." Using an FFL transfer fee of $25 buying a box of 20 rounds would rack up $500 in transfer fees.

Hand your buddy an AR-15 with a loaded 30 round magazine at a lawful shooting area and you just broke the "law" 31 times.

That is an interesting thought.